Brother in Law's cancer returns...Plz pray for him...hoping its not literal!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brother in Law's cancer returns...Plz pray for him...hoping its not literal!

Post by Daisy on Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:31 pm

praying praying praying praying praying praying praying I specifically dreamed that my brother in law's cancer returned! He literally had a bout with lymphoma a couple years ago! I asked my sister today how he is doing and feeling. She said that his vitamin D was low, and they need to find some good vitamins for him to keep the cancer from coming back! Please join in prayers with me brothers and sister in case this is a dream for intercession!! He is VERY young...not even 30 yet, and has two little girls ages 4 and 2! I speak health over him in Jesus' name! praying praying praying praying praying praying praying praying

Thanks in advance!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brother in Law's cancer returns...Plz pray for him...hoping its not literal!

Post by Cloud on Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:36 pm

yes it seems a call to pray for him

did you have the dream before or after you asked your sister about him?

Last edited by Cloud Connected on Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Cloud

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brother in Law's cancer returns...Plz pray for him...hoping its not literal!

Post by Daisy on Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:36 pm

Thx for praying cloud..

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:58 pm

Ill be praying for Him..im so sorry to hear that..

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:12 pm

Thx sister. Thankfully it was just a dream, and they are supplementing now..so hopefully this will not return due to God's faithfulness and those of you who are so kind to pray for him..

Thanks!!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:20 pm

Your welcome!!
yes you are right..God is Faithful!!
I come in agreement of His Healing!!

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:18 pm

Please pray for him, unfortunately his cancer has returned. Im so sad I could cry. He has two little babies~they are so young. They live paycheck to paycheck...and cannot afford to go without work. Please, brothers and sisters help me and join in prayer for his salvation, for their every need to be met, and his complete and total healing.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:47 pm

im very sorry to hear this. I come in agreement with you..

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:41 pm

Oh Father God, heal this young man! Thank you for the stripes Jesus took that paid for this healing already! I pray for financial provision and peace to come upon this entire family. Thank you God, for equipping us to face Goliaths like cancer without fear. If this young man does not know you, let this be his call to salvation.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:15 am

praying praying praying praying praying

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TCS on Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:16 am

I'll be praying for he and his family

God bless!

TCS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JoJo on Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:24 am

Awww, Daisy.

I'm so sorry to hear about this. I will pray for him and his family. What is your brother's name so I can call his name specifically in prayer?

JoJo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:20 pm

Thank you so much for your prayers!!! Thankfully I was misinformed by another family member. They were afraid it was back, and they got the results back with a GOOD REPORT!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH for praying brothers and sisters!!! What a lovely family of believers we have on this site! I appreciate you all SO MUCH!!!!!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:57 pm

OHHHHHHHHHH Praise the Lord! I am so glad to hear it was an error. Thank you Lord for guarding over this situation and the familly.

Love in Jesus,

Connie praiseGod :hallelujah: praiseGod :hallelujah:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:45 pm

PTL this was a mistake!!!!! I'm glad he's okay!!!!!

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JoJo on Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:40 am

Praise the Lord! I am so glad that he is okay!

:glory: :hallelujah:

Joanna

JoJo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:28 am

Daisy wrote:Thank you so much for your prayers!!! Thankfully I was misinformed by another family member. They were afraid it was back, and they got the results back with a GOOD REPORT!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH for praying brothers and sisters!!! What a lovely family of believers we have on this site! I appreciate you all SO MUCH!!!!!
PTL... GOD IS GOOD!!!

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:29 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top