Work new job

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Work new job

Post by gazis on Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:29 pm

Hi
In this dream i see myself sitiing on a door step.The step was old and the door old aswel.I knew in the dream it was a door to the back of a house.
There were two other men with me im not sure who there were but the same age as me.
We were trying to open the door not to forcely didnt want to break it.I think i said we will have to move the step and so we moved the step and i was still sitting on it.
We moved it out of the way and the door losened up. i looked at the door and parts of it were rotten i than opened it up carefully and took the door right off.
The other two men said now what will we do they werent to worried just concerened?Looking at the door i thought there is no need to repair it its to old.I than said i know what ill do.If i get this new job ill just buy a new door.

gazis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Work new job

Post by Daisy on Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:40 pm

Hi gazis~Is there anything that you have that is getting older, or worn out and in need of replacing, yet you are lacking the means to replace this in your waking life? Something that maybe doesn't seem to have enough value to repair and would be easier to replace? Just some thoughts...

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top