Treasure Chest

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Treasure Chest

Post by judgehopkins on Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:51 am

so I had a dream last night in which I was excited about finding a box
that was buried. Inside the box was a bunch of statues of horses. Everyone
was very excited about finding these horses buried in the ground.

Also, I have been looking for a job for quite some time. I have been pretty fortunate
in that I have had "stores" of resources bestowed upon me from unknown sources at the exact time that I needed it, such as a massive refund of money from an exam, refund of security deposit, and money in an online bank account which I thought I had emptied.

Interpretations welcomed and thanks ahead of time.

Jon

judgehopkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Treasure Chest

Post by Cloud on Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:50 am

Horse: Instruments of battle; power and strength of the flesh; time period of work; a powerful work of God on the earth, in the Spirit; tenaciousness, single-mindedness and aggressiveness; in transportation: battle; not to trust in over the name of the Lord. (This would carry over into our modern day weapons and modes of transport.) (Job 39: 19; Ps. 32: 9; 33: 17; 66: 12; Prov. 26: 3; Jer. 5: 8; 8: 6; Rev. 6: 1-8; 19: 11, 14, 19, 21; Zech. 1: 8; 10: 3; 2 Kings 2: 11; Hos. 14: 3; James 3: 3; Amos 8: 11; John 16: 2)

Judging from what you said about your work situation...it would seem to mean that the TREASURE of the Statues of Horses IS God's working on your behalf by keeping you afloat even when you don't have work.

Amen.

Cloud

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top