A man with a Huge Wolf going after my dog..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A man with a Huge Wolf going after my dog..

Post by sword&scepter on Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:30 am

I dreamt that I was in a warehouse with someone (possibly a family member) I had a dog ( White Akita) I don't own one but it's my favorite dog.
He was on a leash and only about 10 months to a year old. I liked him
and wanted to walk him when a man with a very large wolf that was grey with a little bit of white.

He was snarling and trying to get at my dog and my dog was kinda curious and a little scared. He could not get to my dog so he jumped over a high railing and was hanging face forward trying to make contact with my dog but could not.
The man pulled back and his dog was lifted away. Then I woke up.

Can anyone discern this please?

sword&scepter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A man with a Huge Wolf going after my dog..

Post by Daisy on Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:58 pm

Well thoughts come to me Juan, but please pray on them. If it doesn't fit at all, please toss aside. I do not claim this to be an interpretation, only thoughts. Two different ideas come to me. Could this be for prayer against an attack of one of your close friends (a dog being a mans 'best friends')? Another thought (that could TOTALLY be out in left field) comes to mind as well. On this site I have learned that babies can often symbolize projects, ministries or things that require much nurturing and attention. The age of the baby is normally very significant (ex. a 10 month baby could symbolize a new project that was taken on 10 months ago). Now, I have never heard it taught on here that a dog could also take a similar form...but it is a thought I had. In my personal opinion, I would rather have another baby than a dog...dogs (especially younger dogs) are almost as much work as a baby in my opinion (and much less enjoyable to me.. lol!). Since you knew the age of the dog, this thought came to mind for you. Is there anything in your waking life new that you started, that maybe needed extra attention or training by chance? If not, plz toss these thoughts.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sword&scepter on Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:27 am

Thank you Daisy, I think that in my spirit I knew that my dog was still somewhat a big puppy and that this "Thing was viscous" and did not intend to make friends with my dog.

I have not figured it out yet but seeking Christ concerning it.

sword&scepter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:10 pm

Has anything made you feel threatened at all in your waking life recently?

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sword&scepter on Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:51 pm

No not recently....

sword&scepter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:17 am

A lot of times in my dream juan, the feelings are the flags for the actual manifestation if this is a prophetic dream. If you feel similar feelings in your waking life later down the road, this dream may be brought back to your rememberance as it manifests...

Just some thoughts...not an interp. When it manifests, or when you have a revelation of what this one means I am curious what this one is about. Keep me posted as God reveals this to you.... Bless You

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:42 pm

Since you do not have a White Akita I am assuming it is something you desire. A warehouse is where things are stored that there is an excessive amount of, or they are there waiting to be brought out at the right time. Maybe the devil is trying to distract your focus of doing your heart's desire and God's heart's desire through curiosity of other things and fear. The dog beings it is a puppy could be the Lord saying it needs to grow and mature before being brought out. It is not always sin that is keeping us from doing what we and God desires for us, but there is a growing process. Of course sin can hinder that growing process and the devil will always tell you that you are in sin. When really like growing up in the natural there are certain steps and stages one must go through before growing up. It would be like if you had the desire to graduate from 8th grade you still have to go through all the grades up to that level. Same thing true with high school, college or other, you would have to through the steps to get there.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sword&scepter on Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:42 am

Thank you grateful servant... I am beginning to see these things that are manifesting and as opportunities in God's Kingdomn arise the enemy has come with lies and distractions.
It seems as though I am being attacked more frequently by a larger or larger group of enemies.. As I dream & discern their presence. " New level, new devil" I suppose.

Thank you again.. :-)

sword&scepter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:02 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top