Comforting my grandma

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Comforting my grandma

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:59 pm

My grandma was in a closet looking through things - she had lost genuine things and had to replace them with fake versions. She was crying and I tried to comfort her. She asked what i would do and I said I'd try even if it was difficult. (I can't remember what I meant - either to like the fake objects or to find the genuine)

IRL My grandma isn't alive. I've prayed but I have no clue what this dream is about. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Last edited by lionheartedgirl on Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Comforting my grandma

Post by Deborah on Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:53 pm

Everybody talks about generational curses, but there's such a thing as generational blessings too. I'm not saying "Thus saith the Lord" or anything like that, but I wonder if you have blessings stored up for you the enemy is trying to steal?

A few years back I discovered one of the generational blessings in my family is the gift to teach--I found one second cousin after another when I was researching my family tree who were all gifted teachers. Why do I mention this? The enemy was trying to dissuade me from homeschooling and tutoring. Finding out I had many teachers in my family tree somehow gave me the confidence I needed when I needed it to carry on with a very hard teaching assignment.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:16 pm

That's amazing, I never knew there were generational blessings!! How do I find out if my family has a generational blessing?

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:26 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top