Coins Falling?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Coins Falling?

Post by Cloud on Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:41 pm

3-4 years ago...someone on this forum had a "Vision" about me

i don't remember who it was, they may not even be here anymore

but the person said they Saw/Heard coins falling and hitting the ground

this then led into us looking at when Jesus threw the Money Changers out of the temple

so it's a question of WHAT in my life/in my body/the Lord's temple is unclean/bad that needs to be driven out?

REALLY...besides the obvious?

Cloud

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Coins Falling?

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:31 am

What was the rest of the vision? I don't understand how you guys got from money falling and hitting the ground to Jesus driving out the money changers.

This doesn't have anything to do with the vision, just something I remembered just now from learning about men.
When was the last time you felt loved?

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud on Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:48 am

I don't understand how you guys got from money falling and hitting the ground to Jesus driving out the money changers.

Well because it says in John 2:15 that He "scattered their coins" when He overturned their tables.

We were just looking at any scriptural references/Parallels as we always do here during interpretation.

This doesn't have anything to do with the vision, just something I remembered just now from learning about men. When was the last time you felt loved?

By that, do you mean when was the last time I REALLY sensed love/something that made me actually WANT to live and be active? Been a loooooooong time.

Over 5 years...maybe never though as I never felt that significantly ever. Not in school, not after school, never.

Cloud

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:53 am

I suspect that is the main root to your addiction. That's probably what you need to start asking God for! To feel loved by Him. Ask Him to let you feel how much HE loves you everyday. Sometimes He shows me that He loves me by letting me see something that I wouldn't have seen if I hadn't been there. It's like when you are having a special moment/walk with your dad, you feel loved, it feels special, you see things together that no one else is there to see. It's like that.

When God wants to cleanse us and drive something out of us, He doesn't just want it to stay empty. He wants it refilled with Himself. Jesus didn't just drive out the money changers, it was His Father's House, He wanted it filled with His Father, Filled with His Father's people.
It's not just about driving something out of us, it's about replacing what was driven out with something of our Father. The Holy Spirit was given to us as a helper. Ask God to teach you about the Holy Spirit. I just realized this, and just asked Him myself.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud on Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:56 am

hind'sfeet wrote:I suspect that is the main root to your addiction. That's probably what you need to start asking God for! To feel loved by Him. Ask Him to let you feel how much HE loves you everyday. Sometimes He shows me that He loves me by letting me see something that I wouldn't have seen if I hadn't been there.

When God wants to cleanse us and drive something out of us, He doesn't just want it to stay empty. He wants it refilled with Himself. Jesus didn't just drive out the money changers, it was His Father's House, He wanted it filled with His Father, Filled with His Father's people.
It's not just about driving something out of us, it's about replacing what was driven out with something of our Father. The Holy Spirit was given to us as a helper. Ask God to teach you about the Holy Spirit. I just realized this, and just asked Him myself.

Yes, I need this. I need the Holy Spirit.

I've read the Bible hundreds of times but it's dry now...literally.

Like I could easily just stop reading it and do something else now.

My Christian peers haven't seemed to have this problem.

In Church...they were always filled with Joy but I wasn't....no matter how many times I went.

Cloud

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:02 am

I got a revelation from one of our Sisters on here, that God says we need a fresh word everyday! We don't live on yesterdays word. Before I open my Bible, I always ask God to show me what He wants me to read. Sometimes it speaks to my heart and sometimes it doesn't. The times that it doesn't, I don't know what He's trying to tell me. Always though, in sermon on the radio or at church, somewhere, they will confirm what I read and then preach on it, then I'm like Aha! That's just how He does it with me, I'm learning not to question that what I've asked Him to show me, is from Him. It's one of His ways to teach me to have Faith in Him.

I would ask Him for something that speaks to your heart everyday though.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud on Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:06 am

I got a revelation from one of our Sisters on here, that God says we need a fresh word everyday! We don't live on yesterdays word.

This is so profound, yes.

Every *Word* I've ever received I've either ignored and/or no longer applies it seems.

I need a new one that is relevant to my CURRENT Spiritual State...and possibly the natural state of things in my daily life as well.

Cloud

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by piano on Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:14 pm

Hind's feet,

I just love what you shared here.

Piano

piano

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud on Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:00 pm

someone recently told me this was about "Provision"

any confirmation?

Cloud

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:48 am

Praise God, Piano!!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud on Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:36 pm

yes

one thing i didn't mention was that this "Vision" was given to me in response to a thread i made about my Ex Girlfriend and wondering if God wanted me to date her again or i was already basically realizing that He did NOT want me to date her again

Coins

Cloud

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:29 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top