Need some encouragement regarding dream on tall building

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need some encouragement regarding dream on tall building

Post by John7 on Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:01 am

Hi there friends,

Its good to be back on this precious forum and God bless you all. Im needing some encouragement and support regarding a dream I had recently, Im really in a tough situation at the moment. Im being persecuted by many family members and friends for my faith, sometime ago the Lord told me to take cover and avoid people to avoid further persecution in a dream.

However recently I thought the Lord wanted me to see one particular family member. Last night I had a dream I was high up on a building and standing at the edge of the building, however there was a fence stopping me from going over the edge, I thought this was a sign from God to not go any further by meeting this family member yet, however I did feel some fear because of the height I was at on top of the building. So Im not sure if God is telling me that I have fear about meeting this person or if the fence in the dream was telling me to stop and not do anything. As you can see I am confused and Im seeking the Lord in prayer, however my mind hasnt been 100% recently due to the intense persecution I am facing, so Im just looking for any encouragement or advice anyone may have.

I tend to think the dream means either to 1.)STOP, as that fence seemed to be up for my safety.

or 2.) That I have fear about meeting this family member but I should not fear.

Which one of those two I do not know, because I just am not thinking rationally or clearly lately.

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Need some encouragement regarding dream on tall building

Post by Daisy on Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:16 pm

Hi John! Good to see you again. Ok these are just thoughts, not an interp. Please please pray on them. To me the fence seems like a safety net, to encourage you not to fear...even though you are nervous it will keep you from falling of the edge. BUT~I also feel that this fence is also representing setting a really good and strong boundary when meeting with this person. Please pray on this, if you feel a release...then you have your answer. If you feel the release to go, please pray on which boundaries the Lord wants you to set in place before you go to meet with this person. If you dont feel a relase in your spirit...then its better to hold off to be safe and ask the Lord for further confirmations. He is faithful, and doesnt mind giving us more than one encouragement. Hope I have been of help John. Keep me updated on what happens... Bless You

Last edited by Daisy on Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:16 pm

O yeah...ps...Im praying for you! praying

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by John7 on Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:00 pm

God bless you daisy and thanks for your encouragement it means a lot. Also appreciate the prayers. This forum is still amazing and its moderators such as yourself who offer prayer support and encouragement that make all the difference. Keep up the great work!!

At this stage I feel I should hold the situation off until further confirmations.

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:33 pm

Thanks John! I will be praying for those confirmations of what the Lord is wanting from you. Im believing for complete clairity....Please keep me posted on how things go. Bless You

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:43 am

Hi John!! welcome back my freind!!!

That is awesome that you are standing up for your faith!! God will reward you abundantly... !! I do believe the Lord guides us when we must speak up and when not to...

these r just my thoughts on ur drm( i didnt read Daisy's interp, wanted to have a clear mind :) )

The high building might be showing you being elevated to higher levels w/the Lord... which can be scary... Fence is a blockage maybe... so u cannot do anything yet.

my personal thoughts..when u r confused do not do anything. wait on the Lord. He will give you peace. When you have peace about something that's usually the right thing to do.

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by John7 on Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:10 pm

SisterinChrist wrote:Hi John!! welcome back my freind!!!

That is awesome that you are standing up for your faith!! God will reward you abundantly... !! I do believe the Lord guides us when we must speak up and when not to...

these r just my thoughts on ur drm( i didnt read Daisy's interp, wanted to have a clear mind :) )

The high building might be showing you being elevated to higher levels w/the Lord... which can be scary... Fence is a blockage maybe... so u cannot do anything yet.

my personal thoughts..when u r confused do not do anything. wait on the Lord. He will give you peace. When you have peace about something that's usually the right thing to do.

God bless you Sister in Christ, you have really encouraged me

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:39 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top