Watching a service

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Watching a service

Post by seekingface09 on Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:54 am

I dreamt the other night that I was watching a service. There were a lot of people standing in long lines waiting to be ministered to by my former ( been 5 years) pastor's wife who is a minister. I was watching. I begin to see some people assisting her. After some time I walk up to her and some other ladies assisting, one being my sister, as she was finishing up ministering and they were about to walk off and I said wait, we are suppose to pray for her and cover her-so I begin to pray for her covering and building back up in the spirit because she had given out so much. In the middle of my praying they including her walked off-however I finished praying. Anything from this or just dreaming?

seekingface09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Watching a service

Post by Lori Lane on Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:59 am

Hi iamfree, I have a question.. It seems your dream is expressing a sense of not belonging or not being heard. Are you currently feeling that way now in current circumstances? Or did feel like you werent heard when you attended that church? Food for thought. Love in Jesus, Lori

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by watchman on Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:15 am

Iamfree:
This could represent a current church you are attending or the actual old church. Is you current pastor married? Also i want to tell you to stay encouraged in the Lord. This scripture came in my spirit when i read your dream:
Heb 6:10
For God is not unjust so as to forget your work and the love you have demonstrated for his name, in having served and continuing to serve the saints.

watchman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

watching service

Post by seekingface09 on Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:36 pm

Well, it is so much going on in my new church, but my Pastor (married) and I get along quite well. sometimes I feel that I am not free in a lot of areas or I am stagnated because of having to wait to minister. It is a long story. I have been a minister about 5 years, but there are processes involved.

seekingface09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by watchman on Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:26 pm

I am praying for you iamfree and you must truly become what your name is "free"... you wanted to pray for the pastor wife because this was the right thing to do. but you were ignored and the proper thing to do was not acknowledged so they walked away. There are people surrounding this authority figure but they are not doing the right thing . They are "following the leader "so to speak, going with the flow. You will always feel like you do not belong when you are not conforming to man. This pastor needs to be surrounded by wise counsel and this scripture comes to my mind: Prov.1:5 A wise man will hear and increase learning, And a man of understanding will attain wise counsel,
You said there is so much going on in the ministry you are in right now Pray for your pastor that he will come out of "self" Your spirit is unsettled because you know what is right. Please receive this in Love .

watchman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:14 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top