Two Dreams with Small Vehicles

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Two Dreams with Small Vehicles

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:30 pm

Hello, everyone -

I had two separate dreams today involving riding small vehicles.

In the first dream, I had what seemed to be a pocket-sized motorcycle. I was using it to drive all over my real-life city. I'd arrive somewhere, detach a couple pieces from the motorcycle, and then place them all in my pocket. Then, I'd get them back out, snap them back together, and ride to my next destination. I don't recall doing anything in particular, although one area stood out as out-of-the-ordinary: I drove through an Asian section of town which had many shops. The shops seemed to carry Asian merchandise as well since a lot of the labels and signs were written in such a language. I believe this took place in the middle of the dream, because I eventually drove through other areas of the city and ended up somewhere downtown.

In the second dream, I was driving something like a go-kart. It was very small, and didn't have a steering wheel or pedals. Everything was controlled using this remote that I held. I was driving around this park, and there were only a few other people around. I believe one of my sisters was also there. I drove through the grassy area and then eventually onto a road that ran through the park. When I did this, there were some cars on the road, and I was aware that this little go-kart was not fast enough to drive safely with real traffic, so I drove back to the grassy area.

Any thoughts are always appreciated.
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two Dreams with Small Vehicles

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:53 pm

Are you operating with a device that doesn't feel like it's quite adequate to get the job done..But it definately delivers..it's just lacking in equipment? This dream reminds me of ones that I had when I didn't have access to my laptop and I was using my son's Itouch to post to this group. The screen was much smaller and I was having to type very carefully because my fingers were so big compared to the keyboard on it's screen lol.
Just a thought
Blessings!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:26 am

That's an interesting perspective, Laura. I have this feeling that you're right...just that, at this moment, it's not clear to me just what it relates to in my life. I'm pretty sure it'll hit me soon, though. I'll come back when it does. :)

Thanks much,
-Mark

*That didn't take very long. I wasn't even thinking about it, and the fact that I'm using a notebook to record my dreams came to mind. Might be time to look at something bigger.

Last edited by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Another thought came to mind.)

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:59 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top