Making Rubber in the Backyard

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Making Rubber in the Backyard

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:19 pm

Hello, all -

For those who don't know, I presently work in a rubber factory, so I'm doubtful that the dream is about anything stretchy or bouncy. Here goes:

I was in a backyard that looked a lot like my own. A lot of the machinery from my job was there, and we were supposed to make this batch of rubber and package it a certain way. My real supervisor was there, but my crew was a group of children.

My supervisor came to get me because there was a problem. I went to where they were going to package the material, and they had been going about it all wrong. The kids seemed like they were looking for some direction because the supervisor didn't really know what was going on. So, I took charge and began telling the kids what they should have done and what to do to correct the mistake. I was rather upset with the supervisor as I felt that he should have been able to communicate the instructions for the packaging with clarity - that he should have understood it enough himself to prevent this sort of mistake.

Alright, this dream is actually very much like reality. Truthfully, I have a supervisor just like the man in the dream...and when I'm done in another 5 working days, these sorts of messes will definitely be a reality. But, I won't be working there, so it's not like I'll really care, you know? So, is it possible that it's simply prophetic for an at-work mess that I'll have to sort through? This wouldn't be out-of-the-ordinary.

But...why the backyard, and the kids? Though, my coworkers are a bit childish...

Any thoughts appreciated.
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Making Rubber in the Backyard

Post by Cloud on Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:23 pm

hello

yes i am familiar with the Backyard as a symbol

the Backyard can mean HIDDEN/UNSPOKEN THOUGHTS that you have OR yes, it could possibly be about a future occurence

Cloud

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:25 pm

I'm thinking this manifested while at work this week, as this dream came to mind while I was dealing with two separate incidents. Leaving out all the details, basically some out-of-the-norm situations arose that my supervisor didn't know how to deal with, and my crew came to me for some hand-holding. I had been on guard, I guess you could say, expecting something to happen that was similar to the dream. Because of that, these situations did not phase me like they probably would have if I hadn't been anticipating it.

I'm going to say that this was the purpose of being given the dream - to be able to respond well to an otherwise frustrating event.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:01 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top