a strange man in my yard

View previous topic View next topic Go down

a strange man in my yard

Post by Joy on Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:08 am

i had this dream, the day before yesterday, am in the family room late at night, the lighting inthe yard is quite poor , my husband is seated on the couch and seems not to be bothered by the fact that it's a security threat, i peep through the window, a man outside an intruder but i cannot see him since there is no lighting, he shouts and tells me to go back and breast feed the baby (am a nursing mother), i confront my husband i put it to him had he listened to me we get a security guard, he would have been there to alert us on danger of these intruders, it happens that still that on another night things are the same now even the front door is not locked but the intruder is not interested in getting in, i share my frustration with my sister who lives with us, but i remember vividly that we correct the lighting outside and things seems better.

DREAM NO. 2

Am jogging inthe neighbourhood on the way on the gate of a friend i met sometime ago , i find that i have lost direction and i have wandered so far in a short time i call my husband to inform him of the development, as i try to get back home i realise i have lost my mind, am in a market, some women wandering in the market are practising withcraft, am taken by a woman to a room a group of men are there and are molesters, i suddenly gain my sanity back and wake up.

Joy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a strange man in my yard

Post by Lori Lane on Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:09 am

Hi Joy, In your dream I hear fear and confusion. Two components of witchcraft. Is there some one in your life who is very controlling? I ask that because control is a form of witchcraft. A controlling person forces there will on someone else. That is what witchcraft does also. I am also wondering if your being a recent mom is effecting your horomones and you have the what I like to call "Mommy Brain" foggy, confused, even fearful and hightened sense of protection... This is just food for thought, Love in Jesus, Lori

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

a strange man in my yard

Post by Joy on Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:11 am

Hi Lori, Thanks for your reply which opens my mind more, oh yes i have been trying to get out of my life a former prayer partner who has been all over my life, wants to be everywhere i am and does exact things i do, she has transfered her kids to my kids school, i had to move out of this neighbourhood she followed me to, she will even buy the exact phone i have, but the worst bit is that she questions why God does what he does for me and not her, let me know other than moving physically and praying how else can i get her out of my life. having it in mind i have told her my mind, she was full of rage. Thanks and Christ's Love.
Joy

Joy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Lane on Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:35 pm

Wow, this really makes sense you are feeling very intruded upon just like in your dream.. A controling person full of rage is not good. I will pray for you. I will also pray, that the Lord shine the light on this situation and you see a way out. Like in your dream, the light corrects things... Do you both attend the same church? praying

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Thanks for your Help, The Lord do you well

Post by Joy on Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:43 am

thumbs Thanks Lori Once more for your help and concern, we don't attend the same church. Am also quite out of the former neighbourhood. Please Keep me in your prayers and thanks.

Lori Lane wrote:Wow, this really makes sense you are feeling very intruded upon just like in your dream.. A controling person full of rage is not good. I will pray for you. I will also pray, that the Lord shine the light on this situation and you see a way out. Like in your dream, the light corrects things... Do you both attend the same church? praying

Joy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:55 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top