mini dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mini dreams

Post by lori satterfield on Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:19 pm

very recently, i have had several mini dreams....after being in warfare for my brother who just recently had a stroke...The day that he had the stroke, god had awakened me with the two songs - I am the Lord that healeth thee, I sent my word and healed your diseases and You are awesome in this place, mighty God. Later on in that day, I received a call from my oldest brother that my other brother had a stroke and had been rushed to the hospital and was in surgery - the stroke was mod-severe and all he said was to pray. - My brother recovered....he is at home recuperating...he will undergo therapy but he can speak, see, laugh, love, and walk. He will need clinical therapy but God is sooo very good.

After this event, the dreams began again, almost non-stop.

The first dream - I was out with some friends (my best girlfriend and one of her friends) and they kept telling me that I smelled good.

Another dream occurred where I was wearing a diamond ring that had lots of pink diamonds in it.

Another dream, I was attending the funeral of my old pastor and at the funeral, everybody was concerned that she had the wrong glasses on and I was just listening and didn't think it was a big deal. (Now this pastor has been dead for awhile, I did attend her funeral and she wore the glasses that she had on the correct glasses at death) - I thought the dream was about something in my past that I am not viewing correctly or someone is not viewing correctly.

Another dream occurred last night in which I found my self at a window and when I first looked out the window, everything was blurred and than my eyes shut and I was trying to open my eyes again and when I did, the vision was no longer blurred - I was able to see everything very clear, all I saw were cars, lots of cars/trucks.

Another dreams, I was in my home and I could feel heat coming from the walls like fire. I told my son, I think there is a fire in the walls and we needed to call the firetrucks.

Last dream, I was guiding my brother - it looked like his job and he was receiving a standing ovation and wanted to know why people were clapping and I said they are clapping for you and I woke up.

Thanks for any help!

lori satterfield

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: mini dreams

Post by tbsmilesbig on Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:31 pm

Hi Lori. I wanted to share what first came to my mind in regards to your last dream. This is not an interpretation, but my own thoughts - I have not taken the interpretation test yet.

Is the brother you were leading the same brother that just had the stroke? If so, I wonder if the Lord is showing you that he will fully recover? Just a thought!

Blessings to you. I pray continued healing for your brother and comfort for the rest of your family! Merry Christmas.

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lori satterfield on Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:25 am

Yes the brother who had the stroke is the one
That I am leading

lori satterfield

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:28 pm