Spanish and Montana

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spanish and Montana

Post by justicarjamie on Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:22 pm

I was working at the hospital, and there was a patient coming in that had their own furniture to bring in. It was brought in with the patient and set up. A girl I work with and I were situating the patient in bed and we were talking, the patient was Spanish speaking. I made a comment to my co-worker on how I would like to know Spanish, and then a moment later I suddenly knew Spanish and was able to speak it fluently. My co-worker seemed surprised at me as I spoke to the patient. And I felt as though my words had power.

2nd Part.
I only remember bits of a dream about Montana. I went there and discovered how impoverished it was. The govt was trying to figure out how much aid to send, but did not send any money until they knew how much. It's like I was there to help figure out how much money they needed. While I was there I was caught in a great windstorm, I could barely stand up and it was hard to see. My horse was standing in a canyon but didnít seem phased by the wind. I met many locals trying to raise money from their craft for the state.

justicarjamie

View user profile http://justicarjamie@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Spanish and Montana

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:41 pm

Hola, Justicarjamie :)

For your first dream, my thoughts are that God's bringing someone to you (or may already have) who may be clinging to their own ways - maybe a mindset, a tradition, or even a religious spirit - whom you are to minister to. I would encourage you to not be discouraged if it appears that there are barriers to this work. I believe these verses are for you:

Luke 12:12 - "for the Holy Spirit will teach you at that time what you should say."
and Luke 21:15 - "for I will give you the right words and such wisdom that none of your opponents will be able to reply or refute you!"

For your second dream, I actually wonder if it relates to the person in the first dream - though, it could be a separate subject, altogether. Either way, I think that it is a call to pray into their need. God will send help if you ask for it. The subject may be difficult for you to handle on your own, but God is unphased by it. He calms the storms.

These are just my thoughts.
Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by justicarjamie on Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:30 am

Hola =)

Thank you for responding Mark, your thoughts give me a lot to think about and I had some of the same feelings with the first dream especially. I will continue to pray on these things and for strength to do what's needed.

*hugs*
Jamie

justicarjamie

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:02 pm

I don't live in Montana, but I've been in the state several times. The second part of your dream reminded me of Native American reservations there--the poverty and especially the strong winds--exist. Many Native American women sell their beautiful hand-sewn quilts to bring in more money. The government tries to solve the problem with money, but deeper issues like alcoholism, drug addiction and domestic violence continue to rob the people there. Were the locals you saw Native American?

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by justicarjamie on Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:49 pm

Hi Debora,

One guy from my dream stands out with that description. He had a roadside shop selling blankets and what appeared to be dream catchers. He had short hair, but otherwise looked to be Native American.

justicarjamie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:28 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top