Dreaming of Ovens

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dreaming of Ovens

Post by Daughter of The King87 on Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:59 pm

Long story short. I had a dream that I was in my Pastor's House. He had just moved into his new house and I went over to see his house. I wasn't invited but went over anyway. I was worried that he would be mad if new his wife didn't invite me. They were having a house warming party. I was anxious that his wife would be home any minute and tell me to leave. My father arrived at my pastor's house. I felt safe and knew I was okay at my pastor house. After my father arrived at the house, I went into the kitchen. I saw an oven in the corner. I knew that was not the oven that was suppose to be in the house. I started looking around the kitchen for the oven that belonged in the kitchen. I saw the oven in the place where an oven should be.

After I awoke from the dream. I was so unsure of what the dream meant. When ever I dream of my pastor and my dad I know God has a message for me. I have been having problems at work with an employee. I have been asking God to remove this employee from my team. Two nights ago I was a bit discouraged because I felt like God wasn't answering my prayers. I told God that I believed knew what was best for me and my ministry. Later today, the employee who has been causing the problem quit. This was a HUGE answer to prayer. By the end of the day I was able to place another person in that position who I felt all along should have had the previous employee's position.

There were two other things that I dreamt last night that are still unclear to me. I clearly saw the street name of my pastor's house. It was Street 489. There was a couple smoking who were apart of the house warming.

Blessing
-Maria

Daughter of The King87

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreaming of Ovens

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:23 am

First of all Mia, let me ask you:
Do you feel kind of 'left out' at your church? Do you feel like your church is somewhat "clique-esh" and you feel like you don't belong? I don't know if there is a situation going on with you and your pastor's wife, but do you feel like you only feel "Safe/comfortable" when God is present or when you all are talking about "Godly things"? Just some questions. I am not sure about the significance of the stove in your dream, but when I think of stove, I automatically think of how its the center of the kitchen. Kitchen=stove=center, and inside the kitchen is where you get nourishment for your body. The stove is a tool used to help prepare that physical nourishment. It has been said that kitchen represents digestive tracks and the heart (also things related to it). I wonder if you're personally wondering if your heart or your pastor's heart is in the right place? The stove also "burns" doesn't it, when cooking? Have you or someone else been "burned" so to speak in some way? Is your pastor/his wife a central concern for you right now? I hope that I am making sense. These are just some thoughts. Please pray on what I've said, because I want to be correct!
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:45 pm

I've been reading your dream over and over all day...
I am not sure of the interpretation but when i think of oven- what pops up in my head is 'refining' like a kiln- a kiln is the oven used to refine gold and ceramic pottery....
Do you feel that you are in the right house/church to help you grow to help you in your refining process as a Christian?? Do you feel you are out of place? Or maybe that you are not used often enough making you feel out of place?
thinking

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:56 pm

UNA
I like what you said about "refining" that makes sense!

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of The King87 on Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:52 pm

That is interesting that you made that comment. At this time I know I am not in the church that will help me grow. I am on staff at my church. I am gifted prophetically and as a intercessor. Though I love my job I know I could be doing more. My husband has not felt like it is time for our family to leave yet. I trust my husbands leading. God gave me two promises this year. Rightouseness prevails. He is showing me that through circumstances I am witnessing. His second promise to me is He has called me to greatness. That promise...I know is still under construction. God has given me visions of where my ministry is heading and presently I am not there.

Daughter of The King87

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of The King87 on Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:00 pm

Desiree
That is freaky that you said that. I am very concerned for my pastor right now. He moved someone from one department to another. This person will work very closely with this him. I witness this women do things in the name of Jesus that are unbiblical and ungodly. Yet no one seems to see it. Yes, my church is very cliquish. Yes, I feel most at peace and home when I talk about Christ. Christ is my everything. I truly know what the term "This world isn't my home. I'm just passing through." As for my pastors wife, she is a lovely women, but she is very guarded. we have a good relationship but it is has boundries.

Daughter of The King87

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:08 pm

WELL PRAISE GOD FOR CONFIRMATION!!! GOD is good! We will continue to pray for you that God will lead you where you need to go and keep you! Just continue to do your part and trust in God ("he protects those who have integrity"); so you don't have to worry about Satan's tactics propspering! (the plans of the wicked shall fail!)
God bless you
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:06 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top