sad little puppy drifting away in a shallow river...so sad

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sad little puppy drifting away in a shallow river...so sad

Post by Daisy on Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:57 am

I had a dream that my family and I were on vacation with my brother and his friends. I dreamed that we were all staying in this cabin of sorts. There were inside and outside parts throughout the dream. Most of the time we were all just hanging out, everyone was getting along.

There was a scene where I realized that one of the rooms was partially under water! Nobody knew it, but I brought it to their attention. The carpet was ruined in this room (the water was clean).

There was one scene where a portion where my brothers' friends' little brother came and laid on-top of me. It made me uncomfortable, and I moved him aside...he still was laying on-top of me but in a more appropriate way (in a more nurturing way). This young man has had many troubles irl, and is actually in prison for the next many years (he was a sweet boy growing up).

There was a scene where we were munching on these biscotti's... :donut: I realized these didn't belong to us. They were one of my brothers friends'. Then I felt embarrassed, but they didn't care one bit...they were willing to share and there were TONS! I still felt like I wanted to replace them.

My sister popped into the picture. We were heading to COSTCO to get new carpet for the flooded room, and were discussing whether or not we would need to replace the padding or not (silly, bc irl you def would have to). The costs seemed to be adding up, and I was hoping to not have to pay for padding (weird, cuz this wasn't even my house... :laughing: ) While at costco, I planned to buy my brothers friend more biscotti's! The sold coffee at the costco in my dream, and I was SO happy they had the BEST kind of creamer. The workers were not at the coffee station, so we helped ourselves! :coool: Instead of coffee bean, we had to grind the coffee branches... lol! The coffee looked GREAT, but I was just preparing things in the dream and never actually got a chance to drink it! laugh IRL costco does not sell coffee (but I think they should... lol! )

Scene change
My daughter and I ended up watching this cartoon on what seemed to be HUGE screen. It actually seemed though that we were right there watching this happen...its hard to explain. There was this guy, and he had a puppy...he had to let the puppy go for some reason. He set the puppy on the steps outside the door, and went inside. The man was sad, and the puppy was sad. There was some sort of purpose for this (unsure what though). There was this very shallow river going with many different paths all along the ground. The river water formed watery hands, reached over the railing, and picked the puppy up off the step and set him on the shallow river. The puppy glided away, down...down the river...his eyes looked so sad until he was out of site.

My daughter and I were both bawling!!!! crying This would not be out of the ordinary for us to both cry during a sad part of a movie irl.

Last edited by Daisy on Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sad little puppy drifting away in a shallow river...so sad

Post by Daisy on Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:38 pm

:bump:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:39 pm

Anyone?

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:46 am

Daisy,

I do not have an interpretation but somehow I feel this dream is connected to the one about your foster daughter that you posted. I will pray and see if the Lord reveals anything. Just something to consider. Hope it helps.

Love in Jesus,

Connie huggins

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:12 pm

Your right Connie! Thank you so much! I would have never put the two together. There is def a theme going on with my dreams in this area concerning my adopted daughter. Im def going to be on my knees about this one! Thanks again....you have helped so much!! huggins

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:49 am

All glory to the Father!

Love in Jesus,

Connie huggins

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:36 am

maybe ur brothers freind needs someone to nurture him, like a mother..
maybe u need to interceed for him?

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:54 am

i will def do that. thx.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:45 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top