My Anti-Christ boyfriend?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Anti-Christ boyfriend?

Post by Strawberry15 on Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:22 am

Hi everyone,
I dreamt that my boyfriend was trying to hand me over to a demon possessed women. She looked like she was dying, she was very old. In the dream i was at his home and he wouldn't let me leave. He kept grabbing me and trying to pull me next to her. It felt like his spirit went black. If that makes any sense. It was like he had been practicing witchcraft for a long time. But while he was trying to get me near her I repeatedly called out the name of Jesus and the women said that she was sorry. I forced myself to wake up after that. I also had another dream where i was trying to get home and but his family wouldn't let me and they told me that he was the anti-christ. I have been asking God to reveal the meaning of this dream to me. But i still can't put the pieces together. I have been trying to teach him the word of God not teach but to help him comprehend it. He is willing to learn so I'm really stumped as to why I'm having these dreams. Anyway thank you for taking the time to read my post. God Bless.

Strawberry15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Anti-Christ boyfriend?

Post by Cloud on Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:47 am

this dream COULD just be about certain worries of yours

or there's something he's not telling you. either something he is feeling or DOING

Cloud

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry15 on Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:48 am

I agree

Strawberry15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:54 pm

Are you frustrated in any slight way that he isn't understanding the Word of God?

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry15 on Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:48 pm

Cholette wrote:Are you frustrated in any slight way that he isn't understanding the Word of God?
i am sometimes a little but when i started asking him questions he did say that his sister was into witch craft but i discerned that when i met her. also in the dream i picked up in my spirit that there was being magic done for a long time. so maybe it could have a connection to his relatives also.

Strawberry15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:49 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top