Missing the bus...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Missing the bus...

Post by sunshinelove on Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:18 pm

I don't remember the whole dream. I was outside waiting for the bus in front of my mom's place (this is not her place IRL). As I was grabbing my things out of a vehicle I kept missing the bus. I noticed a piece of paper on the ground. I picked it up and it was a love letter. I remember it saying 10 gifts. A black sports car pulled up. A woman and man got out. The woman walked over to me & snatched the love letter out my hand. Then she told me her boyfriend bought her 10 trips but she couldn't go on all of them. She held up 4 electronic devices. Each device had a location on it & how many days to take the trip before it expires. I remember seeing Bahamas & Italy. I seleceted Italy... I remember seeing the name Nether... on the Italy trip but it wasn't Netherlands. Then she took my cellphone & put the name & contact person of the who I should contact to take the trip. She told me all I had to pay for the trip was $1.

In this same dream. My mom wanted me to move in with her. My sister & her kids were living with her & I felt like it wasn't enough room for me & my children. I then walked to the back & there was a huge room with it's own bathroom, living room, kitchen area. When I saw this I changed my mind.

sunshinelove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Missing the bus...

Post by Daisy on Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:39 pm

Hi sunshinelove~anything similar going on in your waking life? Are you in a transtion..or are you in need of a break? Anything you are having second thoughts on? Were there any feelings in your dream that seem to mirror anything in your waking life? Just some thoughts....

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:22 pm

Hello, Sunshinelove -

When I looked up Vehicles (because Bus didn't have it's own description) on Mia's page, it says a small vehicle represents our waking life and individual activities and/or pursuits. A large vehicle which holds many people represents a group of people involved in the same thing, ie. church, ministry, school, sports teams, etc. So, that being said, do you find yourself missing opportunities in some kind of larger group activity?

I also wonder about the woman in the dream. Like Daisy asked, do the woman remind you anyone from your waking life? I'm not sure how to describe them, but I'm thinking of someone whose "problem" is all the worldy things that they have. That's only a thought. Another thought is someone who seems like they have a really great offer for you with seemingly no cost involved.

The "nether" part makes me wary...and this can just be me as well. Nether can mean Beneath, Under, Below... Nether Region takes that further as another name for Hell.

These thought aren't meant to jump the gun, though. Just as Daisy asked, I'm curious to know what your feelings were throughout the dream.

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:11 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top