Encounter in Bank

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Encounter in Bank

Post by rolynn on Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:38 am

I had this dream some months ago. I was in my bank and was being told by the teller to remove all of my money from the bank because they did not want to deal with it or have me a customer anymore. I couldn't understand this because there was money in the account and no insufficient funds. Anyway, the bank, had black walls, black marble counters, black floor, and dark light. As I turned to leave, this elderly black man stopped me and told me that he had been praying to god about me. I grabbed him by the shoulders and shook him and said "don't you dare pray to your god about me". He turned into a bottle of black liquid and I woke up.

I have been trying to puzzle this one out and cannot. Any help is appreciated. thanks.

rolynn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Encounter in Bank

Post by Daisy on Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:16 pm

Hi Rolynn...Is there a current friendship or relationship (possibly someone who considers themselves a christian) that has wanted to terminate (or reject) a relationship with you for what seems to be no reason at all? Anything in your waking life that has mad you feel a similar anger to what you felt toward the old man?

Just my thoughts...please pray on them and toss whatever doesn't fit.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rolynn on Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:47 am

The town where I currently live and grew up in has rejected me. I went to school here and am from a humble background. I was not supposed to achieve anything that I have achieved by the grace of God and that has made taken many of these folks by storm. The old man in the dream is not a benign figure. I sensed great evil in this dream. He was not offering to pray for me - but about me. In other words, I perceived that the "god" he was praying to about me is not the Lord God - the God of the bible and Father of the Lord Jesus Christ. He was praying that harm befall me. He was praying to satan.

rolynn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rolynn on Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:50 am

As a followup - I am pretty sure that I have been surrounded by witches my entire life. Always talking about what I can and cannot do - always talking about what I can or cannot do - trying to talk down to me - like I'm stupid or something. I'm a law school graduate and a practicing attorney. Now, according to them, this was not supposed to happen to me.

rolynn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:29 am

Congratulations for all you have overcome with God's help, even against all odds!! Our God is SO AMAZING!!! :praiseg-d: After knowing this background of yours, I feel strongly that this dream is showing you that the enemy (and those who are of darkness around you), have no power or authority over you. In fact you have the authority in Christ, showing that when you spoke in authority while putting your hands on this man's shoulders...that he was defeated!!! AMEN!!! This scripture comes to mind...

Luke 10:19
Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you

Of course these are still just my thoughts...if they do not sit well with you after praying about it, just toss it.

Bless You

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rolynn on Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:13 pm

Thanks for the reply. It has been a tough year, and I have had many dreams like this. I cannot stay here much longer. I'm working on getting out. I had a tough time financially this year and it just made so many folks around here happy. Go figure.

rolynn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:10 pm

Im sorry its been a rough year financially. It has been for us too! Im believing for you and I to have a MUCH better year in 2012! Its really sad when others rejoice when things are against us. How miserable of lives they must have to rejoice when someone is hurting. This is so displeasing to the Lord. These scriptures come to mind for you, and I pray that God blesses you swiftly in front of your enemies, and that they would know that He reigns....

Psalm 23:4-6
4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil;
For You are with me;
Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.
5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies;
You anoint my head with oil;
My cup runs over.

6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me
All the days of my life;
And I will dwell[a] in the house of the LORD
Forever.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rolynn on Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:32 am

Thank you very much Daisy. I'm sorry that you had such a rough time this year. I'm praying for your health and prosperity and for all good things to happen for you and yours in 2012 and all the days to come.

rolynn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:30 pm

Thank you so much for your prayers rolynn! Looking forward to great times in 2012!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:36 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top