To Mia and the moderators: Interpretation Tests

View previous topic View next topic Go down

To Mia and the moderators: Interpretation Tests

Post by Mamoyo on Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:06 am

I am not an interpretor, in fact I struggle to interpret my own dreams but have had a lot of dreams that have manifested.

I feel led to post these for the benefit of others, like me, who are learning to interpret their dreams. I was wondering if it would be ok for me to do so - posting the dream first and then letting pple try to interpret before posting the manifestation (like I have seen Mia and the moderators do)?? Or is this only for the moderators? Please pardon me if this is a silly question, just want to abide by the rules of the forum.

Mamoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: To Mia and the moderators: Interpretation Tests

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:34 am

~Mamoyo,

Feel free to post your dreams for interpretation. I like your name by the by. What we want to prevent is having someone give an interpretation that is not Holy Spirit led and that the moderators have not classified as an actual interpreter. Those who are moderators are interpreters. If we are not sure of the interpretation we are very good about stating it is our feelings or thoughts as we have read their dream. We want to make sure that we do not give the wrong interpretation. We ask that if you want to respond to someones dream that you note these are your thoughts and feelings and not the actual interpretation of the dream. If your thoughts and feelings speak to the persons spirit they will usually tell you. That is one way to know that you are accurate but the other is to practice this under the "practice" section. This is where the moderators post past dreams and let people give their interpretation and then later they post the manifestation so they can see how accurate that it was. Also note that we as moderators from time to time will remind people if they have gone outside the guidelines that Mia has set. Please don't take it personally if that happens. We do that to help you learn. It is meant with love to help you grow. We are protective of our members and we will be protective of you as well. We have had some people in the past that have not given Godly interpretation of the dreams and that can be detrimental to those receiving it. Our real goal is to help them interpret the own dreams. I pray this has been of help.

Love in Jesus,

Connie huggins

Last edited by Dove-Solutions on Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Left out a sentence)

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:37 am

Oh I am sorry I forgot to answer your question. If you can pm (private message) to a member (can't until you have 50 posts) then I would submit them to Daphanie for her to use and make sure you post the manifestation with it....so she will have it to use for teaching. That is my suggestion to you. I hope that helps.

Love in Jesus,

Connie huggins

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamoyo on Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:08 pm

Connie

Thanks for the compliment (my name), and also for your detailed response. Much appreciated.

Mamoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:01 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top