Water bugs in my old tub!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Water bugs in my old tub!

Post by tbsmilesbig on Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:26 am

Lot's of dreams lately, so I know God is up to something in my life. I just can't figure out the pieces.

Dream: Two water bugs were in my tub (I actually just moved out of that apartment a few weeks ago IRL). I got the distinct feeling one bug was a boy and the other was a girl. They were being swept away by the water - the water was clean, but the tub was dirty"ish", but as the boy bug got closer to the drain I felt sad for him. Somehow at the last second he was able to stand on the bottom of the tub, so he started walking up the side of the tub towards me (I was looking in the tub at the bugs while all of this was happening). I felt as tough he was really here IRL and that I would feel/see him on my bed (this was the feeling I had right before I woke up. It took me a second to realize I was dreaming and had woken up).

Strange. Any thoughts? There are a few more dreams that I will be posting, but I'm not sure if these are all connected.

Thanks!

Last edited by tbsmilesbig on Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added detail about dream)

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Water bugs in my old tub!

Post by Daisy on Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:09 pm

Did you feel a little sad to leave your old apartment? Has this move left you feeling at all a little sad to not see a certain person anymore by chance? Just some thoughts...not an interp.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tbsmilesbig on Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:13 pm

Hi Daisy. Great questions! I can't say that I felt really "sad" leaving my old apartment because there were things about it that were starting to bug me. laugh That's funny that I used those words in my last sentence, seeing the subject of the dream!! Hmmm. Maybe the Holy Spirit is once again working through my writing things out (I keep a prayer journal and find that God will often answer my questions as I'm writing)!

As far as your second question I can't really think of anyone in particular that I will miss. Thanks for your thoughts and input on this dream. thumbs

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:27 pm

Anytime...wish I could have helped a bit more. Bless You

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:54 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top