A dream about Resveratrol/MS.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A dream about Resveratrol/MS.

Post by L4JC on Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:36 pm

I had a short dream that I saw several women (like in Africa) holding baskets on their heads and having balance problems walking with these baskets. And then, I heard the word that was needed was "Resveratrol", then I saw the letters "MS" (in the dream I knew it meant Multiple Sclerosis.) Then, I woke up. I admit once I woke up, I got a little nervous thinking it was about me. Cuz, I've been having tingling sensations in my right thumb toward my inner palm area for a few days now. It comes and goes. So, it made me wonder if this dream was from God?

I had to actually look up the word Resveratrol to understand what this dream was about. And then looked up Multiple Sclerosis.

Learned on the internet that Resveratrol is a great antioxidant made from actual grapes which is good for the immune system, nervous system, hearing loss and even can help with weight loss.

Multiple sclerosis (MS) is a potentially debilitating disease in which the body's immune system eats away at the protective sheath that covers the nerves. This interferes with the communication between the brain and the rest of the body. Ultimately, this may result in deterioration of the nerves themselves, a process that's not reversible.

Anyone have any insightful thoughts or interpretation about this dream I had? I don't want to be fearful, cuz I know that fear isn't of Him. But I admit I am little nervous. :(

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A dream about Resveratrol/MS.

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:03 am

Just my thoughts here but could it be the Lord is showing you what will help with the MS once the person in the dream has the realization of the disease? Do not fear for the Lord you God is with you where ever you go. Be anxious for nothing but in all things through prayer and supplication lay your request before the Father. Again just my thoughts.

Hope it helps for discernment.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Last edited by Dove-Solutions on Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Left out a sentence)

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:50 am

Thanks Dove for your input! Actually, there was no actual person in the dream... it was just 3 African women (in Africa) carrying their baskets over their heads, they were losing their balance trying to keep their baskets on top of their heads, and I heard the voice say "Resveratrol", then I saw the letters MS, then woke up.

But I do wonder if the dream is related to me in any way, cuz of the tingling I'm having in my hand lately. Or if the dream is related to something entirely different?

That's why I got on here to inquire about it, to see if you or others may have some insight about the dream. Thanks for sharing your thoughts! :)

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by piano on Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:02 am

Hi L4JC,

For your discernment, just some thoughts to take or leave, I don't have an interpretation...

I bought some resveratrol suppliments a while back.

When I was reading today about it after reading your post, and I discovered that there are not any significant studies in humans that concluded its benefits or long term side affects.

When I purchased the resveratrol, I believed the claims from supplement companies out there for it (benefits for cardiovascular health etc.) without full inquiry.

Perhaps it has to do with drinking wine(resveratrol is found in the skin of grapes)--a spiritual reference in some way?

Some thoughts created by man (weaved baskets) are not proven to be a benefit, and there could be adverse side affects, like losing ones balance, possibly falling.

So the scripture that came to mind is 2 Timothy chapter 2-- all.
And also 1 Corinthians 10, all.

1 Corinthians 10:31
So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.

I walked away and realized...look into scriptures concerning "Old Wineskins." or teaching..

LOL Grape skin...extracts.

Peace,

Piano

piano

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:22 am

Piano, thank you for your insight and I will definitely keep that in mind, that it could really be just a spiritual aspect type dream. Thanks for sharing what you found out about resvertoral. I'm planning on doing more research about it myself. I know the more I "search and find" ... the clearer I'll see God's interpretation.

Thank you Piano and Connie (Dove) for your scripture references and I have read them and will pray and ask the Lord to show me His discernment and give me the answer to what this dream is about. Your thoughts and insight helps me to discern more fully. It's greatly appreciated! :)

God bless you both!

L4JC

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:37 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top