Delivering Amy Home.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Delivering Amy Home.

Post by rosebush on Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:20 pm

Hi! I had this dream snippet while napping this eve -

I was driving home a student I know at school. Her name is Amy and she is a well-behaved teen, one that I have assist me if I need trustworthy help. I believe I'm dropping her off at her grandmother's house in town. It is a big grey-blue house. I decide to take her down the ally to the side entrance as an extra courtesy to her. I open the door and as she leaves she tells me she is going instead to her mother's house. I can see her mother's house through the back yard of her grandmother's house, through a neighbor's yard and across the street.

I recognize in my mind her mother is the aunt (name meaning consecrated twin) of a young woman I know named Carrie. Carrie is a half-sister to a young man who is like a son to me.

So I watch the girl cross the alley and happily head off to her mother's house. I head down the alley and turn onto 1st street heading east here in our town. The bus turns into a bike. I'm off to the left side of the road riding back to the school. I make note bikes are supposed to ride on the right side of the road and want to be certain to abide by the rules as I am a school bus driver. The plan is to correct myself.

Next I find myself back at the school in the girl's bathroom standing in front of a mirror/sink. I am applying some foundation to my forehead. While applying I am thinking of a friend I know and have prayed for who has had lifelong issues with troubled relationships with women/noncommittal/womanizing. I know in the dream that he has overcome this issue. I note the left side of my head and brain and also my left eye area feel numb. I put my hand up over my head and pray and the strange numbness leaves. I turned to exit, leaving the mirror happy to know my friend had overcome. Thank you! Rose

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top