Crocs and an intertube

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crocs and an intertube

Post by Daisy on Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:32 pm

I had a dream I was in a hot tub of sorts. There were others there as well. There was a man there who was holding back a full size alligator, or a crocodile (not sure which one). I thought to myself, "Man, this is crazy...Im not staying in here!" Others seemed to not be bothered by it at all. I went to go and leave, and there was an opening thing to climb through. At first I was going to exit this way, but it was too small and confined for me, so I opted to go out the larger exit doors. This led outside (the other exit might not have). Outside was much brighter than inside (it wasn't dark and scary inside~...just much brighter outside...it was a little confined though).

Then I remembered blowing up a intertube, or a blow up device of sorts (maybe a blow up chair?).

Little ones woke me up...so Im not sure how this one was suppose to end... :laughing:

Any thoughts appreciated...

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crocs and an intertube

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:01 pm

Hiya, Daisy -

Are you in any sort of hot-spot where you recognize an OBVIOUS danger while you're there? Obvious, it seems, only to you and not to the others - this could be because God has given you discernment in an area where others are blind.

If you're looking to get out of something, it could be that your first plan to leave isn't the most fitting way to go about it, but the dream shows you finding another, more appropriate way to leave. Also, the brightness you recognized could be more about recognizing the contrast with the darkness from where you were?

Not too sure about the chair/intertube. Could be about preparing for a bit of relaxing...

Just my thoughts, as usual.
Take care,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:06 pm

Ah, one more thought... it just came to mind when I stepped away to do something. This might be about someone else who you know is in this type of situation.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:52 pm

Thanks for the awesome thoughts Mark! Im going to be prayerful about this...if its for me I want to be sensitive to what God is showing me. If its for someone else, I want to be praying for them. I appreciate your post so much...THANKS!!! :hooray:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jaenmari on Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:20 pm

Hi there!

Some thoughts came to mind. Two Cents When I think of a hot tub, I'm thinking relaxation. Could this maybe be a situation where you might not expect something to be wrong? The old man holding back the alligator could be symbolic of protection in a situation where you're not fully aware of the danger yet.

Blessings!

jaenmari

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:59 pm

Excellent thoughts...thank you so much Jaenmari and Mark!!!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:27 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top