snakes and hotriding a bentley

View previous topic View next topic Go down

snakes and hotriding a bentley

Post by globalhealth4 on Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:23 am

Okay I will try to explain throughly but I was awakened in the middle of the dream by the little one.

I remember that I was in a room with two people a guy and a girl. Hotel setting and I was angry at the male because he was showing interest in this girl I didn't think was good. I then stormed out to the parking lot and saw a brand new car--bentley which I thought was his. I then hop in without a key and somehow started the car and took off.

I ended up in a school setting and thentrying to avoid the guy and girl. I ended up meeting up with the girl and she tells me that the car I stole was hers not his. Which changed my perception about her being no good for this guy I have no clue about.

Scenes changed in the dream and Im on a small beach but no water around. and I keep noticing snakes around. And I mean big snakes slithering in and out of the sand trying to hide but not completely able to. Then I notice someone holding a animal that I have never seen. It was shaped oddly like a dog and reptile(lizard) put together but red colored with a green strip on the face. It was harmless seemed like, but I was not confident it wouldn't bite me. Then I bend down to talk to my friend and I hear a hissing sound but by the time I stood up I turned around to notice that a huge python like snake was trying to hide behind me in the ground but it couldn't.

Then I woke up... nerd

globalhealth4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: snakes and hotriding a bentley

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:19 pm

Hi! I don't really have an interpretation to your dream, but i had a thought about the snakes. They reminded me of threats or lies or something potentially harmful that wouldn't be able to hide it'self because the Lord has given you the ability to see what's going on.
Blessings!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by globalhealth4 on Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:24 pm

Hey Daph!

Yea I believe so. I called my friend about the dream and she said that she would have to call me later because something was going and that dream sounds about right. So when she reveals it to me then I will be sure to respond.

globalhealth4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:51 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top