God visited me last night

View previous topic View next topic Go down

God visited me last night

Post by lovelywomanofvirtue on Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:54 am

Ya'll......
God is so awesome! So gracious! I love Him! Let me tell you about my experience last night. A good friend of mine and i were talking on the phone last night...and we were talking about how faith is our evidence...and how he speaks to us....and how he loves us....and to give you some background, It was prophesized to me at the beginning of this year that I would meet my husband this year.....That was on Jan. 8, 2011....and so all year, I have been holding on to that Word and confessing and believing, and praising God for it. Still yet holding on. So I researched faith, and two things stuck out to me...1)faith is the down payment of things desired, and 2) it is the gurantee of answered prayer....so of course, that lit my faith fire even the more! Anyway...as me and my friend were getting off the phone...I told her that I love how God speaks to me in dreams...and I asked God to show me him (my hubby) in my dreams....etc. Well....let me tell you...God showed me somethig better! He literally showed me HIMSELF! I woke up early this morning, speaking in tongues....and then I heard so clearly, and so sweetly...My daughter, its time for you to arise and shine. And I saw, Isaiah abbreviated Isa. and I couldn't make out the scripture or passage, but one came to mind, and then I opened my eyes, and my entire room was gold and purple...you know how cars look when they have that flip flop paint? Well the room was gold and purple like that, mostly gold. And I can remember looking around and squinting....and then I just praised GOd and said thank you Jesus and went back to sleep.

I woke up this morning and what God had said to me still rumbled in my spirit, so I got ready for work, and when I got here, I searched for the scripture in Isaiah with arise and shine in it, and I came across Isaiah 60:1-Arise, shine, for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee. I was like WOW! So i am further researching that to understand what God was saying to me exactly...but God is so good ya'll! Be blessed!

lovelywomanofvirtue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: God visited me last night

Post by Cholette on Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:19 am

Praise the Lord!!!!!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelywomanofvirtue on Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:26 pm

AMEN!

lovelywomanofvirtue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jjp708 on Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:31 pm

woo hoo :glory: :loveit:

jjp708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:50 pm

:praiseg-d:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:06 pm

:hooray: Cheering :loveit:

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hales on Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:22 am

Cheering

Hales

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sun May 06, 2012 9:42 am

Oh wow I love this!!! PRAISE GOD!!!!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelywomanofvirtue on Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:05 am

I had to post an update to this dream....Lately, I have been going through a lot spiritually....emotionally, physically....and I have been like, God...what is it? So I have been praying, and seeking Godly counsel, and...one thing I do know is, is that it is time for me to make my transition from where I attend church at now...to where? I am not sure...but Abraham keeps popping up, and I know when God told him to go...he went, not knowing where he was going...but trusting God in the journey...(OMG...more revelation there...) anyway, so I had bought this book called Lionness Arising by Lisa Bevere....at least 6 months ago. I had no unction to read it when i first got it, but now i do...So i started reading the first chapter...and OMG! I got revelation in the first chapter....At the end of the chapter, she discusses how each plant, animal, element and landscape says, "Arise and be all you were created to be." She went on to give Job 35:11, and it talks about how God sets out the entire creation as a classroom to teach wisdom....Right when I read...Arise! and be all that you were created to be, Holy Ghost brought back to my rememberance, the scripture given to me in that dream...Isaiah 60:1- Arise, shine, for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee....I was like...God...you are trying to bring me out! I was like oh Lord...Bring out the lionness in me! He is telling me to be what HE created me to be...Its time...its just time....Amen.

lovelywomanofvirtue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:01 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top