A bus crashing.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A bus crashing.

Post by steadygaze on Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:48 am

Hello beloved friends. I had this dream that woke me up out of a deep sleep.

I was driving down a dark highway I was going somewhere and it was night time. I had someone with me but have no idea who it was. I think I was traveling to another state. As I was driving I felt like something erie was about to happen. I could not shake that feeling. I had told the person with me that I had this strange feeling something was about to happen. Then all of a sudden this huge bus full of people pull out and as they are trying to straighten out the bus it flipped over and slide across the highway and slide off behind these trees and then it completely crashed.I could not see anything after the bus slide behind the trees I could only hear the impact. I immediately panicked and was concerned for the people I just knew they were all dead.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A bus crashing.

Post by Daisy on Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:06 pm

Hi steadygaze :hi: I dont have an interp for you, but I will share my thoughts...

Do you think that this is just an encouragement from the Lord, to keep trusting that you are in fact hearing from Him? You were right on in the dream to what you were discerning. My thoughts are, to just keep listening to that discernment in your everyday life. Try not to delay or dismiss things when you pick up on something the Lord wants you to intercede about. It could be life or death for those involved. I feel the Lord uses you in a unique and powerful way. Im sure you already know the weight of this calling.

Just my thoughts...please pray and toss what doesnt fit.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top