Another pregnancy dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Another pregnancy dream

Post by Jasmine on Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:29 am

I had a dream that I was pregnant with my friends Jason's baby. I didn't see him around though. I remember walking around in a book store. I also remember sitting in a hidden lounge with my mom and her coworkers. My belly was getting big quickly. I felt excited through out the dream.

IRL: I don't know if this dream is important but I have only dreamed about me pregnant once before and very long time ago.

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another pregnancy dream

Post by Daisy on Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:57 pm

Hi Jasmine....I dont have an interp for you, but here is the link to the teachings mia did about babies. Im sure they will help....

http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t8466-common-themes-baby

http://www.heartsongministry.com/theme_baby.html

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:03 pm

I just have a question, Jasmine. Has your friend Jason given you an idea or inspired you to do anything new, lately? It might be something you don't know much about and may have to do a little bit of reading up on to get familiar with it. If that fits, you might see that new thing develop just as quickly as the baby did in the dream.

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine on Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:13 pm

I don't know. Jason and I are beginning to develop a friendship. Our mutual friend met him on the bus in September. Sometimes I think God purposely made our mutual friend not go to my high school when she had prepared to go there. Somehow she ended up in a school not too far from his, and she doesn't even know how that happened. Maybe something is to happen. He actually has a crush on me. I used to be attracted to him but not much anymore. I know it could be related to that but I have never had a pregnancy dream about a crush.

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine on Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:17 pm

Okay this is getting strange. My mom had a dream that I was pregnant with Jason's baby and so did Jason, too. And our mutual friend had a dream about us doing something about err um "baby-making". I thought I'd throw that in there.

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:49 pm

Hello sweet Jasmine! :hi: If these dreams were given to me and those around me, I would take necessary precautions to make sure this does not come to pass literally. What I mean by that, is to make sure that you and Jason have good boundaries put up within your friendship/relationship. For instance: If this was my friend or person of potential interest, I would only fellowship with him with others present to keep out temptation. If this progresses into a romantic relationship instead of just a friendship, I would also consider setting even more stricter physical boundaries to insure you do not end up having a baby too young. For instance: I would restrict our relationship to only hand holding. These are just examples of what I would do if I was the person dreaming, or if I was the person that people were dreaming this about. I pray God reveals to you what this dream is all about. Please know that these are only my thoughts, and I am not by any means interpreting your dream as literal. Please pray on what I have said, and toss it if its not a fit for you. Bless You

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine on Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:19 pm

Thx thougj he and I are not allowed to date. Plus, i.had a dream where i was inseminated.

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:24 pm

Hmmmm...that has me stumped! Did you read mias link on babies/pregnancy above? Do any ideas come to mind?

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine on Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:30 pm

I know it may mean that we will make something new or bring in a new season. Our friendship just started so its hard to tell now.

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:26 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top