A man, Planes flying ovehead, & a Meteor shower: PLZ READ!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A man, Planes flying ovehead, & a Meteor shower: PLZ READ!!!

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:02 pm

Hello everybody I hope thanksgiving was wonderful flower

I had a dream that I went to my friend E's house. There was this man at his house along with this woman who was on a vacation..I noticed she was mean & very spoiled.. if she did'nt get thing's her way she would have a fit...She ended up Leaving the house....He had a friend who was visiting him as well. He was Latino with a nice Haircut...We were talking about E's wife & how her drinking problem was getting out of hand & affecting the people around her....I never knew the mans name but I found out he liked me I was beginning to like him as well but he was afraid to pursue me because of a woman who hurt him in the past. He never said that out loud but I heard it in his thoughts....Then the dream changed. Me, my brother, & my mom were coming out of a movie theater I looked up in the sky & there these WWI planes flying around shooting at each other...I asked someone near me was this a war taking place? they nodded yes...One plane was shot down & people were running everywhere because pieces of the plane were hitting the ground....E & his wife were driving by & he picked us up. He was driving towards a street that would get us out of the Parking lot but he was going the wrong way. I was trying to tell him to go back the other way. We were supposed to drive towards the planes if we drove towards the plane's they would'nt shoot at us but if you showed fear they would continue to fight....He ended up driving away from the plane's the next thing I knew There was a meteror shower & it killed everyone in the parking lot! A meteor hit the right side of E's car landing right on my brother another one hit my mom the heat from it burned the right side of my body exposing my internal organs on that side..The car flipped over on its right side my body hit the ground & I was dead.

Note: I had this dream twice except this time, the planes were flying over my apartments & I was watching it from a patio with my friend Jeremy. thinking praying

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A man, Planes flying ovehead, & a Meteor shower: PLZ READ!!!

Post by dreamster on Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:29 pm

the first boy part im not sure on,the plane fite is real intewresting ,im thinkin the movie theatre is your life now,[ive had numerous movie dreams,]im thinkin theres been a spiritual battle where you are that has been goin on 4 ages,[90 yrs]maybe,perhaps your going into a fite where offence is betta than defence,it could get ugly,i think there are 2 possable outcomes,get some prayer warriers 2geather and pray this thru,hmmm connie can u help bandaid tornado hope this workz flower D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:34 pm

Thank u Dreamster you are an extreme help to me...I think this may be a spiritual battle that is taking place in my life...I have been given a gift but i dont know how to interprete the dreams i've been having.... bandaid Thanks again for taking the time to offer your insight :)

Last edited by Raye87 on Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:37 pm

umm ,connie is dovesolutions moderator here, :fishwhack: :hitme: a grt prayer partner,i will call her on the batphone 4 u :roflx: :roflx: :scream: hee hee

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:45 pm

rofl ok thank u!!!

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:52 pm

your humble servant,im quite proud of how numble ive become :angel: :roflx: :roflx: :funtease: flower

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:50 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top