Holding a light bulb.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Holding a light bulb.

Post by steadygaze on Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:55 am

Hello Beloved one of the most high.

I had a dream and just wanting confirmation on it.

Dream

I was in a van with my friend who is like a mother to me, and we were driving down a highway. I was sitting in the back seat of the van, and then there was someone else sitting on the passenger side but I am not sure who it was. As I am sitting in the back seat I was given a small light bulb to hold and some how I shattered the light bulb, and I was really upset about it. Then my spiritual mom hands me another bigger light but it is a Lantern and inside the light bulb was clear that I could see the inner workings of the Lantern. It had these thick wires that were medal and it was in the shape of like a football goal one was on top and the other was underneath it and when they touched they over lapped each other, and I was afraid I had broken it. I am like all upset and so I tell my spiritual mother who is driving that I think I broke the Lateran. She turns her head and said, " No you did not break it that is the way it is made." "The wires like medals are to over lap each other that is what gives light."

Humm any confirmations out there?

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Holding a light bulb.

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:01 am

Hi Steady,

Good to see you again. I do not have an interpretation per say but have some thoughts. When I think of light bulbs I think of ideas. I think you are given an idea but the idea shatters or does not work out. Then you are given another idea from the Holy Spirit and that light is intricate...you check it out and pay close attention to it. You then fear you may have shattered the new idea but in fact the Holy Spirit tells you No that it is made that way and then explains further the idea and explains that with the Lord and the idea together will bring it to light. I see this as a very encouraging dream. Again this is just my thought and I pray it helps for discernment.

Love in Jesus,

Connie
huggins

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:43 pm

Thank you so much Connie. I know exactly now what this means.

Happy New year!

Blessings

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:36 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top