Trying to find a room

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trying to find a room

Post by kesartisty@yahoo.co.uk on Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:54 am

Could you help with this dream please?
My ex-fiance and i went to this massive newly build store/complex together. I think we were paying a bill. The man at the desk took the money and gave some instructions to find the room. I was still downstairs..by this time ex had gone ahead of me and was boring his way through the crowd. I was surprised as he is usually very patient. I wondered why he did not wait for me. I was looking for the room downstairs..i checked two rooms...one was a bathroom and the other was not the one I was looking for. I think there was a number for the door. I decided to go upstairs...as i was alighting I could hear the male receptionist describing both my ex and I to his female work colleague. He mentioned that one of us had a peach coloured top on..then he said that the girl had baby smooth dark skin...his description seemed over the top and had me wondering if that was how beautiful I looked to him. I was upstairs now...could not find my ex. I tried dialling his mobile because I figured he had no credit as he did not call me. Every time I typed in his initials to get up his number it disappeared. I remembered feeling very anxious as I could not find him. This probably happened three times and then it dawned on me that i should try typing his number into the phone. I struggled as i was not sure I remembered it as I had not called him so long.
I think he then appeared from a room saying he had found it..i asked why did you not call...
I remember leaving the building and these workers were bragging that they had their own supply(electricity etc). I think a customer was asking who was there supplier as the light was dim ..but they said they supplied everything for the building. I remember the building looked very hightech with a tall ceiling. Metal post/columns in burgandy and silver.
As i left I tried to empty some rubbish I had...can't really remember what the rubbish was. It was possibly chewing gum gone white...but I could see no bins so i took it outside thinking that they might have a bin there. However there was none....dream ended.

kesartisty@yahoo.co.uk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trying to find a room

Post by Daisy on Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:18 pm

Hi kesartisty! :hi: Welcome to the site!!! I was wondering if there is anything in your waking life right now that has ANY of the same feelings that you had in this particular dream?

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud on Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:25 pm

I belive "trying to find a room" means trying to figure out where your life is going and/or trying to reach that goal.

Cloud

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:23 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top