Beautiful blue dress with real gold splashes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Beautiful blue dress with real gold splashes

Post by Cindy777 on Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:30 am

I had a dream recently where a beautiful blue silk dress was descending from above in my bedroom - just as i was about to leave for work. I marvelled at the dress with its sparkling 'real gold' splashes and a golden net like soft gold covering the bottom part of the dress. I exclaimed to myself "this is a beautiful dress, i've never seen something like this!". As I said that the dress fell right into my hands and I touched the 'net like' gold covering and it was real gold but it felt so soft. The feeling was marvelous. I wondered who's dress it was and an audible voice said "Take it, its your dress" I immediatey realised that the dress is my perfect fit and I put it on there and then. When I woke up i still had this wonderful feeling and everytime I think of the dress I just get the excitement. I have an idea what this dream could mean and would like some confirmation!!!

Cindy777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beautiful blue dress with real gold splashes

Post by astra on Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:40 am

Oh Cindy! What an amazing dream! I have read many times about dreams like that or even visions and from what I know this is a GIFT from God to you. It could be probably a gift in your ministry or other great blessing upon your life. It perfectly fits you and it's yours to keep! WOW!!!! :hooray: God is so GOOOOD! :glory:
I am so happy for you!!! God bless!

:loveit:

astra

View user profile http://www.for-god-so-loved.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Cindy777 on Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:49 am

Thank you Astra for your response. I agree with you that it is about a spiritual gift from God but was wondering whether it could be related to the many visions and dreams I get or is it an annointing for a specific ministry.

Cindy777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:01 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top