[color=red]Help!, I don't know if I'm in labour or not![/color]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[color=red]Help!, I don't know if I'm in labour or not![/color]

Post by jaenmari on Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:36 pm

Hi, Guys. I haven't been here in a while. Feels like I've come home.

Anyway.

I had a dream that I was pregnant along with another woman (Riana) who often comes to our church. I dreamt that we were walking along a hilly road and her husband is with her and she has to get to the hospital because she is in labour. As we are walking along I can feel that my water just broke, but something strange happens as we walk along. I can feel the baby in my stomach starting to vomit and getting diarreah. I could see the water inside my stomach changing color as this happens and immediately I'm thinking this is not normal, something is wrong. And as we walk along I can feel that my stomach is kind of starting to deflate and go flabby. And as we get to the hospital, Riana and her husband are getting ready for the birth of their baby. And so a female doctor with dark hair (I don't know this woman, complete stranger, all I know is that she is a doctor) calls me to another room in the hospital and she is preparing a bed for me. And she says to me I need to get ready because I'm in labour. And so I'm asking her are you sure? Because I don't have any contractions and she says to me:" yes, can't you see your baby is turned in the right position and your stomach is hard and round?". And I'm looking at my tummy and she is right, but I still don't have any contractions and on the bed that she is preparing for me there's another baby which I don't really trust, but this baby needs to be fed so while she is preparing the bed for me, I am feeding it with a bottle of milk. ???????

What could this possibly mean? I have been waiting for a prophetic word to come in fullfillment for about 6 years. Could this have anything to do with that?

jaenmari

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [color=red]Help!, I don't know if I'm in labour or not![/color]

Post by Daisy on Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:51 pm

Hi Jaenmari! :hi: Welcome Home!!! :hooray: I dont have an interpretation for you...but I will share my thoughts. I think its possible that this could be about the prophetic fulfillment you have been waiting for. Are the feelings in real life similar to those of the dream while it has tarried from coming to pass? Have you been feeling like you were in the dream, like maybe something is wrong and thats why something hasn't came to fruition yet? Have you at all set aside this or any other expectation recently? Has anything new popped into your life recently unexpected? A new project or something? Sorry for the millions of questions.... lol!

Here are a couple links to mia's teachings on babies...I know they will shed some light on this dream for you...

http://www.heartsongministry.com/theme_baby.html

http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t8466-common-themes-baby

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:15 pm

Reading Daisy's comments gave me the following thoughts. Hope differed makes the heart sick but when the desire comes it is a tree a life. The baby is something you are hoping for from a symbolic stand point. The baby getting sick is your hope being deferred. You being in labor and not knowing it but the doctor (The Holy Ghost) is telling you that you are in labor. Feeding the baby milk that you do not trust, could be the Lord telling you to start trusting Him and go beyond the milk of the word and into the meat in order for you to give birth. Hebrews chapter 5 & 6, and I Cor. 3.

If this doesn't make sense don't blame Daisy. :-)

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jaenmari on Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:08 am

Hi.

It's funny how some questions can actually put alot of things in perspective for you, so no worries on all the questions. Yes, I have been feeling like that and as a result other things have been popping up and have made me feel like maybe I heard wrong and need to move my angle a bit. So, I have been putting my attention on other things.

My guess is that the prophetic word's fullfillment is at hand, but because I have not seen anything physically happen yet, (no contractions) I have lost heart and am now feeding the wrong situation to grow and that is causing trouble because I the wrong baby is distracting me from giving birth.

I am concerned however. Could this lead to a miscarriage? Or am I causing a delay? I am indeed wondering if something is wrong. Is a baby vomiting in your womb at all even possible? And what am I supposed to do now? One thing is for sure I need to stop feeding the wrong baby. I will definitely be obedient about that.

jaenmari

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:26 am

In your dream I see no miscarriage. The doctor again I would think that would be the Lord is telling you, you are pregnant. Prophetic words take faith, prayer, obedience, and timing to come to pass. The baby vomiting in your womb well God can do anything to make his point. I still think the scripture hope deferred makes the heart sick is applicable. One thing always remember

God has created you for His pleasure (Rev 4:11) and his thoughts toward you can not be numbered (Ps 40:5). God is sitting on His throne all day thinking of all the different ways He can help you and full fill all of His good pleasure in you. :hooray: II Thess 1:11 Paul talks about always praying for you to full fill ALL of God's good pleasure. Well how about Jesus who is gone into the heavenlys who forever makes intercession for us Hebrew 7:24. In short Jaenmari you have all of heaven pulling for you. Just believe pray and obey and IT WILL HAPPEN. One more thing, God has such a greater fire in His belly for you to full fill the prophesy given to you then you do. Because it is His Plan. thumbs

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jaenmari on Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:57 pm

Thank you very much for the encouragement. It's great to have support from friends rooted in Christ. I will definitely share my testimony once the word comes to pass. I believe that I am in my homeward stretch. All I need to do is PUSH, right? Cheering big hug 2

jaenmari

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:17 am

Yes push thumbs

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:56 pm

jaenmari wrote:Hi.

It's funny how some questions can actually put alot of things in perspective for you, so no worries on all the questions. Yes, I have been feeling like that and as a result other things have been popping up and have made me feel like maybe I heard wrong and need to move my angle a bit. So, I have been putting my attention on other things.

My guess is that the prophetic word's fullfillment is at hand, but because I have not seen anything physically happen yet, (no contractions) I have lost heart and am now feeding the wrong situation to grow and that is causing trouble because I the wrong baby is distracting me from giving birth.

I am concerned however. Could this lead to a miscarriage? Or am I causing a delay? I am indeed wondering if something is wrong. Is a baby vomiting in your womb at all even possible? And what am I supposed to do now? One thing is for sure I need to stop feeding the wrong baby. I will definitely be obedient about that.

So glad some things are coming into perspective for you. happy dance I personally didn't think there was any concern of miscarry, b/c when you went into the hospital, things seemed fine. The only thing I could see from this dream (and the things you shared above) is that even if things aren't going exactly how you planned or expected, that nonetheless it still is going to come to pass. Even if it happens differently than what you may have initially thought should happen when you give birth to something. Sometimes when things don't happen the way we thought they would, we think the prophetic word wasn't accurate...or that maybe we did something wrong to come to stop the word from coming to pass. I think the opposite is true most of the time, that God's ways are much higher than ours...and when we get through to the other side of things years later...we end up seeing, He knew what was suppose to happen all along. I would just say, keep your expectation and focus in God...and HE will be sure to bring it pass in His timing, and in His way.

These scriptures come to mind....

Habakkuk 2:3
For the vision is yet for an appointed time; But at the end it will speak, and it will not lie. Though it tarries, wait for it; Because it will surely come, It will not tarry.

Isaiah 55:8 8 For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways My ways, says the LORD.
9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are My ways higher than your ways,
And My thoughts than your thoughts.
10 For as the rain comes down, and the snow from heaven,
And do not return there,
But water the earth,
And make it bring forth and bud,
That it may give seed to the sower
And bread to the eater,
11 So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth;
It shall not return to Me void,
But it shall accomplish what I please,
And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.
12 For you shall go out with joy,
And be led out with peace;
The mountains and the hills
Shall break forth into singing before you,
And all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.
13 Instead of the thorn shall come up the cypress tree,
And instead of the brier shall come up the myrtle tree;
And it shall be to the LORD for a name,
For an everlasting sign that shall not be cut off.

I feel great things are in store for you....

These are all just my prayerful thoughts....

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jaenmari on Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:25 am

thank you so much, Daisy. Isaiah 55 was one of the scriptures that God shared with me a couple of hours before you posted it. Confirmation!!! woo hoo

jaenmari

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:52 am

:hallelujah: :praiseg-d:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:01 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top