A Key Earring

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Key Earring

Post by Cholette on Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:11 pm

I had a dream where I was wearing a Key as an earring and the hook on the earring was a paper clip. The key was on my right ear and in the dream, the key was to someone's house.

I have an idea of what this is, but wanted to see if more thoughts could trigger something deeper on it's meaning.

Love you guys!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Key Earring

Post by dreamster on Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:51 pm

woo hoo great symbolls,,C soapbox ,,,,um the old T preists had ther rite ear ,thumb an toes anointed idea ,,also lordy :jesuspic: [we r kings an priests],,said he wood give us keys 2 da kingdom, Cheering ,,,and in mi fathers house ther r many mansions, :hooray: ,,i beleave da paoklip is ur admin skills type that may give acsess in2 someones life[house],, wow ,, sweet dreams 2 D,,, i ,,surrenda alll, whistle whistle

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chi on Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:58 am

Cholette wrote:I had a dream where I was wearing a Key as an earring and the hook on the earring was a paper clip. The key was on my right ear and in the dream, the key was to someone's house.

I have an idea of what this is, but wanted to see if more thoughts could trigger something deeper on it's meaning.

Love you guys!

Cholette!

'keys' usually give us access/opening to something? When I dream of being in my current house depending on what room/or actions are taking place it usually is symbolic for something that will take place in 'my life' so in your dream whose house was it?

Have you be given access to someone's life?

Chi Scratch Chin

Chi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:01 pm

Thank you D and Chi!!

D, you came up with the same thing I did, but still feel like there is something deeper to this.

Chi, the person in the dream is a singer/actress by the name of Jennifer Hudson. I was in a car with a "faceless" woman and she was driving me up hill and as we were going up, she pointed out that the townhouse to the right belonged to Jennifer Hudson. In my mind, I was thinking "how can that HUGE house be a townhouse?" Then the scene switched and I was in a room at a different location/house and even though I wasn't looking in a mirror, I could see the key earring on my ear, hanging with a paper clip.

Now you can see where the deeper knowledge of this key earring is important because it was the MAIN focus of the dream...along with the house and Jennifer Hudson's name.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:41 pm

,,hmmm kood be a nu home 4 u,, faceless ppl in drms can be angels,,or a real estate lady, [ohh shut up ],,um thisa serious orsome drm,, C, ,,,,,,,,,i think lordy is gonna give u a key,, hes communicatg 2 u , if u hav an ear ,,,hear wat da spirit is sayinnnnnnnnn ,,, D,,,ona roll, lol!

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:03 pm

I thought of the same scripture as D just quoted above. God has given you and ear to hear what the Spirit is speaking. What an awesome dream! :hooray:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chi on Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:20 am

Cholette wrote:Thank you D and Chi!!

D, you came up with the same thing I did, but still feel like there is something deeper to this.

Chi, the person in the dream is a singer/actress by the name of Jennifer Hudson. I was in a car with a "faceless" woman and she was driving me up hill and as we were going up, she pointed out that the townhouse to the right belonged to Jennifer Hudson. In my mind, I was thinking "how can that HUGE house be a townhouse?" Then the scene switched and I was in a room at a different location/house and even though I wasn't looking in a mirror, I could see the key earring on my ear, hanging with a paper clip.

Now you can see where the deeper knowledge of this key earring is important because it was the MAIN focus of the dream...along with the house and Jennifer Hudson's name.

Cholette,

I agree with Dreamster and Daisy it appears to be something that God wants you to 'hear' in your dream you were in a car with a faceless women, I think riding in cars symbolizes something that is likely to take place in your waking life? When this happens will you experience the same thoughts that you did in the dream "How can that HUGE house be a townhouse?" Will you be given access to something/possession/property? Doesn't the name 'Jennifer' mean 'white, fair, smooth?'

Um...

Chi

Chi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:57 pm

YEP CHI!!!!!

Right on target everyone. I am going to take what we've all gotten and just roll with it. I'm going to allow God to reveal what else needs to be revealed as time goes on.

Thanks so much everyone!!!!!!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:42 pm

roll like this?? rofl rofl ,,,, lol! ,,,im gonna roll like this ; sweet dreams 2 D,,,,,ready 2 roll.. ROTFL huggins

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:07 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top