Possible Family Situation Breakthrough!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Possible Family Situation Breakthrough!!!!

Post by astra on Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:08 pm

I've posted a prayer request earlier for my family situation (for complete restoration of our relationships). Many many thanks to everyone who is praying Bless You . I had a dream last night that gives me much hope! praying praying praying

My husband, my daughter and myself were going into a subway station (no idea where, we don't have a subway in our small town). There were booths where you could get exact coins you needed to pay to get in. My husband went to one of them and got 3 coins. It think I somehow knew they were the biggest value coins there were. He got one for each of us. My daughter came up to him and took all 3 of them. I said, "you can have one, but we too need one coin each". But my husband said "No, no, no, she can have them all. Let her keep them." (by the way he's like this in real life - would do anything for anyone and give away all he's got) Then I thought, I have more different coins in my pocket, so my husband and I will still have enough to get more.

I woke up at about 2 a.m. and could not sleep anymore trying to figure it out. I thought of these coins and then this word came to my mind - CHANGE!!! My husband got the right CHANGE for us. So I am thinking - FINALLY maybe this means that there is a change for at least the 3 of us coming. Just don't know what it might mean that she took all 3 coins and my husband said she can keep them all. If this family situation and terrible tension resolves I'd be the happiest person on earth!!! :hooray:

I just wanted to make sure that I am interpreting it right or am I off track here? Please let me know if you have any insight. Every little bit will help!!

astra

View user profile http://www.for-god-so-loved.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Possible Family Situation Breakthrough!!!!

Post by Daisy on Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:26 pm

Hi astra!!! I totally agree with your interpretation! I believe God is giving you encouragement that he is on the move! I love the play on words, 'change'. I believe your husband is a big part of the picture here with bringing about the change. This is awesome! I will keep praying for your family to be blessed! praying

Just my thoughts...

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by astra on Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:48 am

Hi Daisy, God bless you soooo much for your kind heart and praying for our family. I am so very grateful to you for all your support!
I agree with you that my husband's role is very important in resolving the issue. This is what I want him to understand - to take actions rather than just sit and wait :-)
I will continue standing on our victory and all praises be to God! He CARES and HE RULES!! Amen!

Something is going on - last night I woke up from a male voice in my dream reading Matthew 17 about Jesus' transfiguration on the mountain. This has NEVER happened to me before :-) WOHOOOO!

astra

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:59 am

Wow, AMAZING dream about transfiguration! I think God is def trying to encourage you!!! woo hoo

Im so happy to pray for you and your family! I will be even happier when complete restoration takes place! Just a few things on my heart to share with you. Please pray on what I say, and toss whatever doesn't fit. First, I feel like I want to encourage you to just keep praying for your husband. Never underestimate the power of a praying wife. You will break-through! :hooray: Its also on my heart to share that if you encourage your husband in any way about this, to very gently encourage him to focus on mending the relationships with your children instead of focusing on their behavior, and just to love on them. I hope Im not overstepping my boundaries with you by sharing these things with you. If I am, please accept my apologies.

These are just my thoughts, and If this doesn't sit right with you please disregard. praying

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by astra on Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:08 pm

Oh, no! You are not over stepping any boundaries! On the contrary I am doing EXACTLY what you just said! Every word that you've said is what's on my heart as well and this is what I am praying about all the time. The hardest thing is for me to show him that the battle is not against the flesh, but against the powers and principalities in the unseen spirit realm. But I am praying that his eyes be opened just like mine were. I believe that God's Word and His truth prevails and I ill see the manifestation of all our prayers!!

Thank you so much Daisy, and may God's most abundant blessings overflow you and your loved ones million times!!!

astra

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:01 pm

O Im so happy Astra!! That breakthrough is coming!! Bless you sweetheart!!!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:29 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top