I lost Queen's horse :-(

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I lost Queen's horse :-(

Post by astra on Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:55 am

In my dream last night I saw the Queen of England (she looked like the actual Queen does) walking by herself on a street. She was asked where she was going and she said "this is my time to have a horse ride". Then somehow I ended up with a white horse that belonged to the Queen. I was in a small town where I grew up and I had to walk that horse. I let the horse run by itself so it can enjoy the run freely in a park. I knew it will come back to me. There was a fence and something spooked the horse and it ran through a hole in the fence. I knew it was not good. I called the horse but it could not find its way back. I knew it wanted to return.

So I felt like I had to save it, but knew it was dangerous to go to another side of the fence. I went anyway and I saw a bunch of very rough and dangerous looking men. They saw me and I knew they will go after me. So I started to run so fast like I had to save my life. They went after me. I was running out of the park to a place where there are people and I knew I will be safe there. But I looked back half way and the men stopped chasing me, I did not see them any more.

I thought I had to tell the Queen that her horse is lost. It was only 10 minutes since the horse was gone so we would have a good chance to find it. It was also getting dark. And I woke up.

I was wondering if anyone can help me to figure out what the Queen and the white horse represented (it was very beautiful) and why it ran away.

God bless,
astra

astra

View user profile http://www.for-god-so-loved.org

Back to top Go down

Re: I lost Queen's horse :-(

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:33 am

Hello, Astra -

This is just a thought... Would this dream make more sense if the horse represented someone you know?

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by astra on Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:45 am

Hi Mark,
I am trying to think who this might be. Maybe my daughter? Since she's alot on my mind and needs salvation. But the horse in my dream was not mine.

I guess if I figure out somehow who the Queen is, it might be easier to interpret the rest. I can't think of anyone who'd fit into the situation so far :-(

astra

astra

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:53 pm

I had a thought after I typed the earlier question as to how it might all be related.

I had been thinking that the horse's belonging to the Queen refers to someone already a part of the Kingdom. Do you know of a believer that's gone astray, but who you might know wants to come back? I'm also thinking (due to the 10-minutes detail) that this person might have only recently fled.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by astra on Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:45 pm

I'm not sure, Mark. Most people I meet or know personally are non belivers needing salvation. I just had a thought - the settings where I had the horse were in my childhood's town. Maybe I should look there - someone I know from long time ago. Perhaps even my own mom or sister. They are saved, but I just struggle to get them to walk in faith and knowledge of the Lord. And they were saved not that long ago.
I will keep praying for the revelation.

Thank you very mcuh, Mark. Please let me know if you have another thought or maybe different angle!!

God bless!
astra

astra

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:21 pm

Absolutely, astra. I'll keep your dream in mind.
Praying that the meaning is revealed to you!

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:09 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top