COWBOY DREAM

View previous topic View next topic Go down

COWBOY DREAM

Post by DAVID B COYLE-DOWLING on Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:19 am

DREAM A COWBOY COMES RIDING UP TO ME,HE TELLS/WARNS ME THAT ALL THE PEOPLE IN THE TOWN HAVE DIED-HE DOESNT LOOK TOO GOOD -NEXT I LOOK INTO A CLEAR RIVER,COWBOYS HORSE HAS PASSED ON LYING IN THE RIVER,NOT SURE IF COWBOY IS IN THE RIVER ,BUT NOW IM IN THIS CLEAR FLOWING RIVER,SO PURE AND CLEAN,I LOOK UP AT THE DEAD HORSE,WONDER IS HE POLLUTING THE RIVER,CANT BE BECAUSE THIS WATER IS SO CLEAR,IM ENJOYING THIS RIVER. ANOTHER COWBOY RIDES INTO THE RIVER, HE GIVES ME A REASSURING SMILE.DREAM ENDS.

DAVID B COYLE-DOWLING

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: COWBOY DREAM

Post by Daisy on Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:36 pm

Hi David! :hi: Just a question for you. Do you feel like there is anything going on in your life right now that seems to be going through a death process at all (not physical death)?

These scriptures come to mind...
John 12:24 Most assuredly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the ground and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it produces much grain

John 15:2 Every branch in Me that does not bear fruit He takes away; and every branch that bears fruit He prunes, that it may bear more fruit.

Sometimes the pruning of God brings about much increase in our lives. If you are feeling like this process is going on in your life right now, be reassured that everything will be alright, and there will be much more increase in the end! These are just my thoughts...please pray on them toss them if anything doesn't sit right with you. Bless You

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DAVID B COYLE-DOWLING on Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:10 am

THANKS DAISY--ONE OF MY CLOSE RELATIONSHIPS HAS BEEN UNDER ATTACK FOR SOME TIME NOW, HOPEFULLY THE PRUNING IS OVER--GOD BLESS

DAVID B COYLE-DOWLING

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:35 am

I hope the pruning is over too David. Its never a fun process, but reaps great rewards. Bless You

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:20 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top