Has anyone else had dreams, visions, words regarding...

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

lack

Post by dordor on Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:58 am

please is this lack coming anywhere near switzerland or is it specifically for the U.S?and is it too late or over as i just read it now ,on 14.07.2012 : what

Last edited by dordor on Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:59 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

dordor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Has anyone else had dreams, visions, words regarding...

Post by John7 on Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:11 am

greyfort wrote:All,

Its been a long time since I've been on the forum. I must warn you all to seriously consider disregarding the "letters from God" that I posted back in December. I no longer attend the congregation of the woman who wrote them because both her and her "son" for the second year in a row claimed that the same God that was writing the letters was saying that the events were going to happen that month, (ie, last December). After having done a lot of praying and a lot of crying I asked God, "is this going to happen this month?" and immediately understood what the statement "peace that passeth all understanding" really meant as I heard/felt a big giant, "NO!" - yet they were hearing over and over and over again that it was going to be that month and was telling everyone. On January 1st I turned in my resignation to the congregation. One of the most heart breaking things I've ever done. But necessary.

I do not know if the letters are real or not but they remain extremely suspect due to the other words that were proven false.

I was hurting for a very long time over all of this. I had actually forgotten about this website until today and I saw it in my bookmarks.

I still believe it important to be prepared; indeed I believe God is wanting us to be prepared for a multitude of events but that the enemy is taking that message and messing it up.

I will comment on your post to save you much time and heartache. I have gotten involved with some people who did similar things, they claimed to be prophets and often went from church to church claiming they were prophets. I later realized through much sorrow and heartache these people were demonically influenced and seeking to exalt themselves through their claimed office of prophethood. Be aware of anyone parading themselves around as a prophet and who get dictated letters from God. I learnt this the hard way after being sent almost crazy by these kinds of people, stay as far away as possible from them. If someone is a genuine prophet, they wont even tell you they are a prophet because they are so humble (God gives grace to the humble), you will just know they are a genuine prophet without them saying anything. I am not a Pastor or Prophet, but just stating my experiences and this is my personal opinion based on my experiences, pray about whether you think there is any truth in what I say.

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by greyfort on Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:44 am

Well I'm not sure how you could save me time or heartache. But I understand. I was a part of the congregation long before she (the pastor's wife) started getting letters from God. At first everything seemed honky dory but like I said... other things were being proven wrong...

Its kinda funny, I guess typing all of that up yesterday actually stirred up some emotion because last night I had a dream where we ran into each other and she was extremely angry with me and was telling me that I was the reason the congregation had overdrafted their accounts by $1200 dollars and that I was the reason the congregation had split and a bunch of things and I started feeling smaller and smaller and smaller. And then suddenly I was like, now wait a second! And started firing back with "Your the one giving out false prophesies" and "Your the one responsible for the congregation's bank account. Why weren't YOU paying attention to how much money YOU were spending." Etc... ---For the longest time I was the only person in the congregation that had a job, so was the only one paying a tythe. When I left, so did my tythe which meant the only money the congregation would be getting was the money another church was giving them (they were supporting it as a mission church). And people had been slowly leaving after the pastor died. In fact I was the last person who had regularly gone before he died to still be there besides his student (her "son") that they had planned on training up to take over when he decided to retire. They had sort of "adopted" him.

greyfort

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:28 am

dordor wrote:please is this lack coming anywhere near switzerland or is it specifically for the U.S?and is it too late or over as i just read it now ,on 14.07.2012 : what

It's not too late to store up food and I don't know if it is just a U.S. thing or not. I was surprized at all the posts coming from around the world. All I know is what He put in my heart. The only reason I wrote this post is to get confirmation or to see if I was just crazy! LOL! I never felt and sense of worry or anxiety, just to be prepared. I feel as if it is a short-term thing. Maybe a few days to a few weeks.

Hope this helps!

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by John7 on Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:20 pm

greyfort wrote:Well I'm not sure how you could save me time or heartache. But I understand. I was a part of the congregation long before she (the pastor's wife) started getting letters from God. At first everything seemed honky dory but like I said... other things were being proven wrong...

Its kinda funny, I guess typing all of that up yesterday actually stirred up some emotion because last night I had a dream where we ran into each other and she was extremely angry with me and was telling me that I was the reason the congregation had overdrafted their accounts by $1200 dollars and that I was the reason the congregation had split and a bunch of things and I started feeling smaller and smaller and smaller. And then suddenly I was like, now wait a second! And started firing back with "Your the one giving out false prophesies" and "Your the one responsible for the congregation's bank account. Why weren't YOU paying attention to how much money YOU were spending." Etc... ---For the longest time I was the only person in the congregation that had a job, so was the only one paying a tythe. When I left, so did my tythe which meant the only money the congregation would be getting was the money another church was giving them (they were supporting it as a mission church). And people had been slowly leaving after the pastor died. In fact I was the last person who had regularly gone before he died to still be there besides his student (her "son") that they had planned on training up to take over when he decided to retire. They had sort of "adopted" him.

I guess our situations are different to some extent... but for me it did cause a lot of grief due to a variety of circumstances with a person giving out false prophecies. I guess the Lord answered you in your dream, that she is giving out false prophecies. All the best

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dd on Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:37 pm

yes, I had a similar thing. I am very new to having God speak in my dreams, but I had a dream about two weeks ago which said: "another hurricane is coming". I live in NYC and there was quite of havoc because of Irene last year with shut down entire subway system and isolation of Manhattan. However, I think it was a general warning that something is coming, not necessary a hurricane. I felt and feel an urge to stock up.

dd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:44 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top