Has anyone else had dreams, visions, words regarding...

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Has anyone else had dreams, visions, words regarding...

Post by Shan on Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:29 pm

I'm just wondering if anyone else has had the Lord speak to them about stocking food and/or supplies?

I had a word from the Lord several years ago to "prepare my pantry." I did put extra in my cabinets then, but I knew the Lord was referring to a future time. Not only for myself, but to store up for others as well. At the end of last year the Lord told me to start preparing in June 2011. This has NOTHING at all to do with all the "so-called" end of the world prophecies of 2012.

Also recently another friend of mine said she had a dream about storing up supplies for this next year. I realize there are a lot of Christian prophets who are warning of something coming in 2012 and I believe some of them. I guess I just want to know if any others are getting this from the Lord and if not, pray and ask if it's something you should do too.

Blessings,

Shan

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Has anyone else had dreams, visions, words regarding...

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:51 am

yep!!! My husband and I too have had this in our hearts and dreams. Mia has made an announcement on it as well in the old forum.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by greyfort on Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:56 am

Yeppers Yeppers Yeppers! I already had it on my heart awhile back and then a friend of mine who God has called to be a prophet starting getting letters from God (seriously) - He dictates the letters and she writes them down. He has given her 7 letters in total regarding "Days of Darkness" - a time when there is going to be a really bad event. There will be recovery (God doesn't say this specifically but I've been able to infer this from what He tells people to stock up on) and its not the end of the world by any stretch of the imagination.

greyfort

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:51 pm

Thanks Daph and Greyfort! It's total confirmation! Greyfort, would you mind sharing some of the stock up items that God shared with your friend? Right now, I'm stocking up on can goods and other non perishables, water and some medical supplies.

Thanks a bunch!

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tbsmilesbig on Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:39 pm

Oh my gosh! I can't believe I'm reading this!!! holy moly

The other night I had a dream where I was putting canned goods and what I think were cleaning supplies on shelves in a pantry-like room; everything was lined up in stacks of three. I had NO idea what it meant. Last night I was even talking to a friend about it!

Wow!! Our God Reigns!!

*I just looked in my journal and read that I had the dream on 12/11.

Last edited by tbsmilesbig on Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added date of dream.)

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:42 am

I too have had many dreams as well regarding this.. I live a lone but just heard Lord speak something again a few days ago to me. I have a sense it is close.

Blessings

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by greyfort on Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:21 am

I'd almost feel better just copy and pasting the letters here but I know that I'd need to get Mia's approval first but here are some highlights:

11/24/08 - "Hold fast to Me, to My words. These will illumine your path"

12/7/09 - "Children, prepare your hearts and homes for these Days of Darkness. Let your hearts be strengthened in Me, seek My face, hold tight to Me, learn of Me in new and deeper ways. I will instruct you in the way you are to go." {Leslie's thoughts - to me this indicates that different people will have different needs while preparing} " Prepare your homes with food supplies, batteries, nonelectric heaters, warm clothing, and supplies needed for enduring a siege of evil. He who is wise and able should store cash as well, yet for those not able, I am the one to meet all your needs." {Leslie again - this is what tells me this is *not* the end of everything as we know it. If money wasn't going to have any value God would not be telling us to store it up}

11/27/09 - "My children prepare your hearts as well as your home. Be prepared to minister to many. I will deliver many from the influence of the evil one...."

12/3/10 - "Finish your preparations to secure your home with supplies to endure this siege of evil. My protection will cover your homes, My joy will fill your hearts. Do be prepared to assist those I send your way, but pray for discernment on who to allow in, for there are those the enemy would send to steal, destroy and kill - be on guard, and be forewarned."

12/2/11 - "Your safety is in your homes. Prepare them to be a place of safety, a place where you can endure the days and nights of terror. My protection covers you in your homes. I will not say when these days will come, but in your preparations, keep gas in your vehicles, keep cash on hand, keep supplies well-stocked."

greyfort

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:26 pm

WOW! Thank you so much for posting this Greyfort! thank you

The letter on 12/03/10 confirms something in my spirit about knowing who to trust and help. We WILL need discernment. Tell your friend ,Leslie, she has blessed many (as if she doesn't already know)!

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:02 pm

tbsmilesbig - I'm wondering about the cans being in stacks of three. Are there three members in your family? or maybe it's related to time. These are just my thoughts.

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamoyo on Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:43 am

Hi Shan

Thank you for your post. I live in the UK, and it's winter here. For about a fortnight now I had a very strong urge to buy and stock some food supplies. My reasoning being that we usually experience severe weather in Dec and Jan. However, I have never had this urge in the past, and reading this post makes me wonder if this urge is to do with this word from the Lord.

I know my own focus was on only the next two months, but somehow learning that other people have received a word on the subject of stocking food, catches my attention. I have even told two people in phone conversations to stock up food, and especially mentioned sterilized milk (longlife milk). On reflection after one of the calls, I felt the lady should think I'm crazy because I just mentioned this out of the blue. Just yesterday I was talking to my 15 yr old son about stocking food, which he found strange and said to me, "It's not as if we are gonna be snowed in forever"

Thanks for sharing.

Mamoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by greyfort on Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:17 am

Shan (and others) - I realized later last night that people post prophetic things here all the time (heh). I did send the letters in full to Mia but haven't heard back from her (Its been less than a day). I was trying to respect Mia's authority over her forum but then I realized that was what this whole place is about. If for some reason Mia and/or the Mods don't agree with these letters then please feel free to remove them.

P.S. - there is actually a 7th letter that I don't have a copy of.

Monday November 24th, 2008

Blessed is he who trusts My Word, who holds it close to his heart. The one who reads and studies My word is blessed by Me. He who receives My words with joy is one blessed by Me, but these are days of increasing darkness, and the enemy tries to snatch My Words from the hearts of My people. Confirm the words of the messenger by seeking of Me. My word is open to all who seek Me. These are days of darkness and deception. Hold fast to Me, to My words. These will illumine your path.

My children do not let doubt and fear rule your hearts. Stand firm against these deceivers. My words are true and holy, depend on them. Test the spirits, for many deceivers fill the land seeking to destroy My church and My people. A famine for My word is beginning. A lack of correct doctrine will cause many to be deceived.
The Word of the LORD
YHVH:jrg

7 December, 2009

To My Children who are called according to My purpose,
Days of Darkness are drawing near, and the times of preparation are here. Children, prepare your hearts and your homes for these Days of Darkness. Let your hearts be strengthened in Me, seek My face, hold tight to Me, learn of Me in new and deeper ways. I will instruct you in the way you are to go. Time is short, but there is time to prepare fully. The words of this message are true, but you must confirm them to your heart.

Prepare your homes with food supplies, batteries, nonelectric heaters, warm clothing, and supplies needed for enduring a siege of evil. He who is wise and able should store cash as well, yet for those not able, I am the one to meet all your needs.
Your homes must become places of refuge and safety for your family, and others I will bring to you. As my chosen People in Egypt hid themselves behind My protection during the night when death struck the first born, so for you is a time to be hidden behind My protection as evil has a short-lived triumph.

Prepare your hearts to endure, children, be filled with my good courage ~ receive it, and be strengthened. These words through my servant Jan are true and righteous, yet they must be confirmed. Do so quickly, children. There is time to prepare, but do so quickly.
The Word of the Lord.

November 27th, 2009

Children, it's time to get serious in your preparation for the days of darkness...it is time to be as wise as those five virgins. During those days of darkness my kingdom will grow greatly in numbers of believers. It will be a time when I will shake the churches to separate out those unrighteous ones. My blessings will abide over My people who know Me, those who are called to My Kingdom.

Child do not let your heart fear, neither for those days of darkness or during the preparations for those days. You will see Me do amazing things, things not seen before as I sift the hearts of men. My children prepare your hearts as well as your home. Be prepared to minister to many. I will deliver many from the influence of the evil one...

January 30th, 2010

Your time has become short as you prepare for the Days of Darkness. It is time to hurry. Finish your preparations in the next few weeks. Your enemies are beginning to mass at the gate, and soon it will be opened, allowing them access to lay their siege of evil. Many will perish. But I will extend My protection to those I have called according to My purpose. Confirm these words to your heart and prepare. Do not let fear rule your hearts - cast that deceiver out. My protection will cover your homes and your hearts. Be strong in My joy, do not be dismayed. I am the one who stirs men's hearts. I shape the destinies of the nations, and bring about My purposes in the hearts of men. As I used pharaoh to bring glory to My Name, so I will use the leaders of the world today. You will stand in My strength and watch My glory be revealed.

So, My children, prepare your hearts for these Days of Darkness. There will be economic crises, racial strife, and political disasters as I stir up dissensions in the ungodly. All of these must happen in preparation for the end I have decreed. The birth pangs I told you of are increasing in intensity. These Days of Darkness will accomplish My goals in nations and in the hearts of men.
Let your focus be on finishing the necessary preparations, seek of Me the guidance you need. As you plan your purchases and preparations, anticipate helping others I will bring to you. Confirm these words to your hearts, children, and prepare.

3 December, 2010

Dear Ones,

Yes, the time is almost at hand. A few days remain until chaos descends on the world. Finish your preparations to secure your home with supplies to endure this siege of evil. My protection will cover your homes, My joy will fill your hearts. Do be prepared to assist those I send your way, but pray for discernment on who to allow in, for there are those the enemy would sent to steal, destroy and kill - be on guard, and be forewarned.

Dear hearts, let not your hearts be distressed, but be filled with My good courage. I am the One who holds the nations in My hand. I stir the hearts of men to accomplish My goals. Dear Ones, your lives are precious to me, and My kingdom will grow during these days. Pray for My protection to cover those of Mine I send out into the fray to call those appointed ones to faith in Me. Pray for true repentance to fill the hearts of millions as they fall to their knees seeking Me. Children, there is a great harvest time, never before seen in all the earth. Pray for workers sufficient for the job.

Dear Ones, be filled with My peace, and My good courage. I am the One who covers you with My Spirit as I tabernacle over you.

Confirm the words of this message in your heart, seek of Me during these last days of preparation before the Days of Darkness come. Dear Children, I hold you in the palm of My hand. Nothing will afflict you that I haven't allowed, and I do all things well. I will deliver you from all that afflicts you; this is My promise to you, and I keep My promises.

Hurry children, to prepare your hearts and your homes. You are loved. Abba

2 December, 2011

Dear Children of My Heart,

My heart grieves for the travail that is about to come upon the world. While much of the world speaks of joy and gaiety, dark forces are at work that will bring to naught the preparations being made. I have been calling on My Church for years to prepare for this time, and many have not heeded the call, but a few have. Yet of those few, most have prepared in fear. I tell you, cast that fear out of your hearts! It has no place in My kingdom!

Young ones, this is a time of sifting: be prepared for the turmoil to your souls, to your homes. Evil will have a short-lived victory, but its victory will quickly sour, and My Spirit of Truth will gain the true victory. There will be conflict in the streets; riots will be wide-spread and violent. This will be a time to stay in your homes as My People did in Egypt while the Spirit of Death roamed the streets. Your safety is in your homes. Prepare them to be a place of safety, a place where you can endure the days and nights of terror. My protection covers you in your homes. I will not say when these days will come, but in your preparations, keep gas in your vehicles, keep cash on hand, keep supplies well-stocked.

Children, these are days to pray! Pray for those of My servants that I will be sending out into the streets to call to those I've been preparing for these days. Many will seek peace and safety in those days. Bring them into your homes, but only those I confirm to your hearts, for the enemy of your souls will also send wolves in sheep's clothing to your doors. Pray concerning when to open the door, for those are ones that I do not even want you to open your door to. I am calling on My Church to pray! Do Not Pray in Fear - Do Not! Pray in thanksgiving. Pray with rejoicing in your hearts, for I tell you, children, I do all things well! Trust Me as you prepare for these days, for I tell you again, My Spirit of Protection covers all those who trust Me above all others.
To those who are called according to My purposes I promise to bring good out of this for you. I tell you these things ahead of time to establish My Messenger in the land, and to sound the alarm to Prepare for the Days of Darkness. Yet, for all their intensity, this is just as a birthpang, and it will pass quickly. More will be coming; they will be short-lived, but of increasing intensity. I would share this word of warning: Do not love your lives more than Me. Many will appear before Me in this season, and most will be cast out of My presence. I would encourage you to seek Me in ever deepening intimacy of heart. Yield to Me what is Mine.

This will be the last warning on these Days. They come quickly. Oh, My children, seek Me!
Prepare well your hearts and homes. Trust Me that I do all things well. Pray for My servants as they minister in these Days. Seek of Me before you open your door to strangers in those Days, but be prepared to welcome those I send. Do not be deceived, young ones, for many deceptions fill the earth. Confirm the words of this message in your heart; pray earnestly regarding this, and let My peace guide you. Hold tight to Me, for now, during those Days of Darkness, and afterwards; don't let go of Me. My protection covers those that are Mine, those that seek Me and trust Me truly. Receive My peace, young ones.

greyfort

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by greyfort on Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:25 am

By the way - I'm Leslie - my friend's name is Jan. Leslie means grey fort :)

greyfort

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by globalhealth4 on Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:36 am

This is a great topic. My husband had the same feeling about two summers ago. He said to that he feels like we should stock up on needed daily items incase of a bad event and so gas and cash. I took it serious but I never bought anything. Then I spoke to a friend of mine and she said that her sister who lives in Athens Ga. said that God spoke to her about stocking up and to buy a food cart to help others that will need it. I have had a dream recently and but I dont feel it in my heart that it's the appropiate time to discuss in details, but I know there is a cold war that is about to turn hot and unexpectedly....just in my spirit. So, I know God is preparing the body of Christ and those who don't believe now, will when it happens!

Here is a clip of John Paul Jackson telling about his dreams and vision from 2008 and he explains to me I believe why we need to stock up!

http://youtu.be/t_CjF4BK0pc

Last edited by globalhealth4 on Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : New info)

globalhealth4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:43 pm

As a matter of fact, yes the Lord has placed this on my heart. No dreams or visions about it but just felt the need to be prepared and felt a prompting of the Holy Spirit to save money and spend wisely. I will be in intercession about this. I will not forget those who are lost or the ministers or those who are obedient to the will of God during this time. We need to wake up and prepare. Another member has been having these same dreams and visions for many months.

Great topic and thanks for sharing.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:17 pm

Thank you Greyfort (Leslie) for the complete letters, minus #7. I believe they are truly from Him.

I am amazed at the number of responses to this topic! I had no idea when I posted this that there would be such a strong consensus across the globe (to Mamoyo in U.K.) I know the Lord in His awesome provision is preparing His people just as He did with Joseph and Egypt.

Thank you so much to everyone who responded!!!

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tbsmilesbig on Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:18 pm

Hi Shan. I'm not sure about the #3 either. That was one of the questions I discussed with my friend the other night. If the Lord shows me anything I will be sure to post it!

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:03 pm

Well, we'll have to wait and see!

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud on Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:36 pm

praying about this

Cloud

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by v3ryan on Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:08 pm

I found this article interesting:

http://socioecohistory.wordpress.com/2011/12/08/having-more-than-7-days-of-food-makes-you-a-suspected-terrorist-the-entire-us-is-declared-a-battlefield-war-zone/

Basically, for Christians who take this message seriously, the enemy can use this against us.

v3ryan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by greyfort on Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:16 pm

I don't know if that's the same article I saw or not but I believe that the whole theory is from the enemy! The whole idea comes from a SPIRIT OF FEAR and should be banished accordingly. Do not try to cause fear among those who are following God's commands. Satan knows that God is planning something and he's trying to cast shadows and fear among the elect. I believe making people fear that they could be labelled terrorists is one way he's trying to accomplish that goal.

greyfort

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by v3ryan on Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:24 pm

Interesting points Greyfort, I never took much thought of that.

v3ryan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by greyfort on Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:39 pm

I only do because I have battled this spirit over and over again. And over and over. I first started seeing this news pop up a few days ago all over my Facebook feed and I knew it was wrong and the timing wasn't at all coincidental. Yes it's likely that the DOJ does suspect people who store up food..... Such as those in a compound! But they do not know what an individual does.

greyfort

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JoJo on Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:14 pm

Wow guys!

This is insane! Just yesterday and this morning it was impressed on my heart to begin purchasing non-perishables, rice, pasta etc....and I was thinking to myself that in Africa and other third world countries, these items are considered staples and these are items they survive on in times of famine, disaster etc. I had a moment of panic and thought, what will I do if I run out of stuff and we are in the middle of a disaster? I did not know why I was thinking about this!!!! I wondered if I was becoming an 'end of times' quack or something! I never expected to stumble upon this post! But of course, God knew I would. Once again, God amazes me!

JoJo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by greyfort on Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:26 pm

All,

Its been a long time since I've been on the forum. I must warn you all to seriously consider disregarding the "letters from God" that I posted back in December. I no longer attend the congregation of the woman who wrote them because both her and her "son" for the second year in a row claimed that the same God that was writing the letters was saying that the events were going to happen that month, (ie, last December). After having done a lot of praying and a lot of crying I asked God, "is this going to happen this month?" and immediately understood what the statement "peace that passeth all understanding" really meant as I heard/felt a big giant, "NO!" - yet they were hearing over and over and over again that it was going to be that month and was telling everyone. On January 1st I turned in my resignation to the congregation. One of the most heart breaking things I've ever done. But necessary.

I do not know if the letters are real or not but they remain extremely suspect due to the other words that were proven false.

I was hurting for a very long time over all of this. I had actually forgotten about this website until today and I saw it in my bookmarks.

I still believe it important to be prepared; indeed I believe God is wanting us to be prepared for a multitude of events but that the enemy is taking that message and messing it up.

greyfort

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:42 pm

Hey All,

I had forgotten all about this posting until it popped up again. I hope I've led no one to battle about this or to cause worry. The thing that is on my heart is simple--store up food and water for a short time and share them with your neigbors as long as they have need.

I do not believe we will have a natual disaster or that God has any plans to soon destroy the world. Certain events must take place for that to happen. I'm not worried or anxious at all. I'm so sorry if I have put fear in any of you.

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:02 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top