alligator, flying serpent fish

View previous topic View next topic Go down

alligator, flying serpent fish

Post by Angela on Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:35 pm

In my dream just last night my one year old son was sitting on the back porch and there was an alligator on the porch with its mouth open. My son put his arm in the alligator's mouth. Then my sister(IRL) whom I recognized in the dream and a whole bunch of other people pulled his arm out before he could be harm. I think I assisted by holding the gators mouth open but I'm not sure. Then in the same dream I was now in my kitchen looking out of the window and I see a flying what look like at first to be serpent of some sort especially the tail more like a water serpent. As the serpent flew I noticed that it had a fish's head. When it hit the ground it was a large fish. It begin to flap around like fish normally do when out of water. But each time it flapped in would just explode into pieces. Body parts of the fish's insides where flying everywhere. Now I'm not in the kitchen but trying to dodge the falling body parts as well as others. But pieces of the dead fish were landing on my shirt as I dodged. The falling parts where very small pieces of fish meat. Any ideas? nerd

Angela

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: alligator, flying serpent fish

Post by dreamster on Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:52 pm

a verbal attack on your son,anyone said anything bad about him? or watever ministry stuff u could be doin,the serpent, sounds like a demonic entity being taken out,let me kno flower D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angela on Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:31 pm

I was just doing some research on the spirit of leviathan that is represented in scriptures by crocodile, serpent, large scary fish etc.. This spirit is also tied into the egyptian cobra spirit. Wow. Remember the dream about the cobra? I agree that this demonic entity is taken out.

Angela

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:12 pm

interesting :angel: a. do you kno of any changes takeing place where u live,in politics/church stuff/community things? :hitme: D flower D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:04 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top