Another small buisiness shutting down!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Another small buisiness shutting down!

Post by Daisy on Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:36 am

I had a dream my husband and I were walking into a strip mall coffee shop. While in the parking lot we seen a guy from church hopping in his car farther down. I told my husband, O Bill must work out at the gym over here (apparently there was a gym too in this strip mall). When we walked into the coffee shop immediately I noticed something was missing. I asked the guy, "You guys are shutting down aren't you?" He said with regret, "Yes." I said to my husband, "Great, now we are going to have to find another coffee place that we like." My thoughts were this task would not come easily. I was disappointed.

p.s. irl we are avid starbucks fans...we dont really like the coffee in small places like this shop in my dream.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another small buisiness shutting down!

Post by Daisy on Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:04 pm

A thought came to me about this dream. We will see if it comes to pass. The only thing I could think of that me and my husband would both be so bummed out about closing down, is our favorite carry out place. I would feel so bummed in real life if this one closes. Nobody else makes our favorite Thai dish like this place does! This carry out place is in a strip mall. Everytime I have been in there lately there aren't many customers. I didn't think anything of it till I had this dream.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:24 pm

Hey, Daisy. Do you two have any relationship with the guy from church that you saw in the dream?

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud on Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:40 pm

is this business something you're connected to? like you own a business like this?

Cloud

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:35 pm

No, its not our business cloud....thanks for commenting though.

We have a aquaintance relationship with this man and his wife. His wife and him have 5 boys...they really love my daughter...whenever we see them in the hallway they stop and talk with us and say how cute our daughter is. He has had several job changes, and his wife has had some bouts with cancer. She went into remission, but it has resurfaced. She is REALLY young. Yikes, well I hope this isn't about her health. Either way, I didn't even think to pray for them. I will pray for them! Normally when I dream of people from the church body it is for prayer. This is not uncommon for me to dream of someone from my church, then I catch wind of a trial those individuals are going through. I think the guy from church wasn't the focus on the dream, I didn't think much of it. Thanks Mark! Any thoughts of what the business shutting down could be about with those thoughts in mind?

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:16 am

You know, Daisy, nothing really comes to mind besides what you shared about that restaurant. In the dream, you noticed something was missing, and you knew that it related to the shop closing down. In real life, you noticed that the customers were missing, and you know that you'd be just a disappointed if they closed. I think it's pretty literal, but that's just me.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:39 am

I am hoping now that this is literal for our fav carry out restaurant, instead of more trials for this family. I was thinking more about this dream last night after your questions. Since the guy from church was coming from a 'health club', I thought it would be good to bring this family to prayer just in case. It certainly wont hurt to pray for them. When something manifests, I will update.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:23 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top