My unwell daughter has this dream ...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My unwell daughter has this dream ...

Post by Ruth89 on Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:18 am

Hi,

Thank you for your website and forum:) I am new to learning how God speaks to us through dreams and have read through your suggestions on the site and worksheet. Would love a second opinion on this important topic if you wouldn't mind ...

My 10yr old daughter has had ongoing health problems for years that have gotten worse, and over the last few months has had a staph infection on her face. During the peak of a nasty outbreak she had a rather clear dream. This is what she dreamt (she said it was all in images, no voices spoken) ...

"I woke up in the morning to find my bed was soaking wet in yellow water. I sat up in shock and realised that it was puss. I also felt that the sore on my cheek was tingly. It was a normal Saturday. I saw mum holding a microphone and shaking her head and I knew that meant I wouldn't be able to go to singing lesson today. That made me feel sad.
I had a giant hole in my cheek pouring puss out like a waterfall. I saw Dad mopping up all the yellow stuff and then breaking the mop in anger. My mum was sitting on a chair watching (in real life mum is unwell too). My dad couldn't stand cleaning it up anymore so he wanted to find out how to stop it. He grabbed a butter container and it quickly filled up. He took it to our local chemist.
The chemist took it and came back in 5 mins and passed a note to Dad that said 'That all of the germs in my body have been completely washed out for a lifetime and that I will never be sick again'."

That was about a month ago, and as my daughter is still unwell, I am wondering if it was just a reflection of what is going on at the time, or whether there is a message of hope from God in the message the chemist had at the end of the dream?

appreciate any help,
thank you kindly,
Ruth

Ruth89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My unwell daughter has this dream ...

Post by Cloud on Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:26 pm

bumping

Cloud

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by astra on Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:13 pm

Hi Ruth,
I am new to this forum as well, and am not a dream interpreter, so I can only offer my own opinion. Please disregard it if it does not sound right for you.

Even though I do not have a dream interpretation, I would "receive" the message of healing for your daughter. I would suggest to claim it by confessing the scriptures from the Bible that speak about Jesus paying for yours and your daughter's healing like 1 Peter 2:24 etc. (each day as often as you possibly can). And it will manifest!

God bless,
astra

astra

View user profile http://www.for-god-so-loved.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:41 pm

Hi Ruth!! :hi: Welcome to the site! I do not have a Holy Spirit interpretation for you...but I will be more than happy to share my thoughts with you. Please pray on what I post, and if anything doesn't fit, please toss it. My thoughts are that for a girl of such a young age...this is pretty in depth for her to remember all of this! My opinion is that this was a dream from God, with a wonderful message of encouragement!!! You have found a great site of believers here that will be more than happy to be praying for your daughters health and wholeness!!! Please know I am praying for you guys, believing for a complete restoration of everything that these trials have been taking from your family!!!! praying

P.S. Just a suggestion, you could also post a message in the 'praying place' section, so that more believers can be in agreement for your daughters health and healing!!! Please keep us posted with the good reports that I believe are going to come from the Dr's really soon!!! Bless You

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruth89 on Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:05 pm

Thank you cloud connected, Astra and Daisy for your posts - it is very much appreciated. Yes, we have been believing and confessing that by Jesus stripes she is healed, but it's good to be reminded to do it more - thx! And I agree Daisy it does feel like it is from God. My daughter is often a very deep thinker and has a strong faith too.

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers :kissyface:

Ruth89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie444 on Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:28 am

Wow! What a cool dream ...

I'm not an expert or an interpreter either ... but this dream sounds pretty vivid to me with a logical and cohesive plot and a message: that usually leads me to believe is from God. Natural dreams at least mine tend to be fuzzy, random, easily forgotten and not really with a beginning to end logical plot.

I hope it's a literal prophecy that will one day be fulfilled in this life. :-) Keep praying.

Stephanie444

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:36 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top