Hotel/House

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hotel/House

Post by ezerkenegdo on Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:35 am

Dream Part 1
I was the manager of a hotel and my old real estate agent came in wanting to stay. There were 2 registers and he had signed into both. On one he had listed he had 6 pieces of luggage. On the other he had listed 5 pieces of luggage. His "reason for staying" was listed as "TEST" (I only remember seeing that in one register though). I called security and had him thrown out. Later, I went outside, in back of the hotel where the dumpster was and there were a couple people standing out there, one was a hotel worker and the other might have been my ex. I was holding a styrofoam take out container in my hands (the hotel worker may have brought it), there was green salad inside of it. I opened the lid, and bent it back on itself and it folded into itself perfectly (in thinking about this dream, that is physically impossible because of the way they are shaped/made). The people there with me were amazed that I could do that!

Dream Part 2
I was in my house and a different real estate agent just entered the house unannounced to show it to someone to try to sell it. I was shocked and a little upset because I had not signed a listing agreement with anyone and the agent told me who had the listing so I called her. I tried to ask her what was going on, said that if she had a signed listing agreement, then my signature had to be forged.

The dream ended, then I heard the words: "HEAVEN AND THE EARTH" (I've heard this before in a vision) and "VOID OF ENLARGEMENT."

Any insights?

ezerkenegdo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hotel/House

Post by dreamster on Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:26 pm

drm1. do you hav a friend who has alot of personal baggage ,trying you out,to see wat they can get away with?a deceptive personality? bandaid drm2 um futher deception,false statements,fraud,?there some dodgey things happening around you?hav a close look. bandaid D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ezerkenegdo on Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:07 pm

Deceptive personality? That describes my ex-husband PERFECTLY. I threw him out, just like I had the security guard do in the dream. The symbols line up too:

suitcases: Private things; hidden things of the heart; time for moving on; move; transition.

The number 6: Man; beast; Satan; flesh; carnal; toil and strain of the flesh or natural realm; work; sorrow; secular completeness.

So if the first book represents my first marriage, then maybe the 2nd book represents my next marriage? In the 2nd book there are 5 suitcases and the number 5 means: Grace; atonement; fivefold ministry; service (five fingers on the hand); bondage; complete wellness.

Hotel has always meant temporary situation or transition for me (which I am in right now). Interesting that I am the MANAGER of it, hmmm... and also interesting that when I walked OUT of the hotel, I was given something and did something impossible. Hmmm...

The 2nd part of the dream I just can't figure out though.

ezerkenegdo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:24 pm

um E,how are u feeling at the moment,?stressed/upset/angry? bandaid D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ezerkenegdo on Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:46 pm

I'm fine, why? LOL

ezerkenegdo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:53 pm

ohh could be nothing,your opening statement about your ex husband seemed a little emotive to me,? bandaid but im glad youre all good, flower

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ezerkenegdo on Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:23 pm

Just statin' the facts. :)

ezerkenegdo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:27 pm

yep, well i hope that some of my reply was useful,bless you here,ohh ,wat does your name mean? flower

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ezerkenegdo on Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:30 pm

It's a secret...I'd have to use the blinky light thing on you.

ezerkenegdo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:32 pm

hmmm, i finkin CIA,FBI,or GET SMART rofl hee hee D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ezerkenegdo on Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:05 pm

Ok...I think I got the 2nd part. The "order" has not gone out yet. I was reading how Daniel prayed a LONG time before the king did anything. And He said something to me about the "void of enlargement" thing, he said my heart isn't big enough (I say, YET lol). So, I started praying about these things.

ezerkenegdo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:52 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top