A Disturbing Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Disturbing Dream

Post by Jordanriver8 on Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:29 pm

In this dream I was near two condo buildings, an open school yard next to a street called Rathburn Rd. And I remember standing on the sidewalk close to a tennis court and I was jumping up and down watching the earth move. After doing this a couple of times I realized that I was causing an earthquake by doing so. I jumped up and down a couple of times more and I saw the street buckle and twist. I realized yup I was causing the earthquake. I remember looking at the sun as it was in the west and it looked strange to me then all of a sudden I saw millions of various creatures all shapes and sizes, wearing various royal garb, some of these creatures had faces of animals and human bodies with horns come out of the sun.

I remember the thought of feeling alone yet I felt like I wasn't alone that there was someone or many somethings behind me, but they were very quiet and still. I remember the leader of this creature that came from the sun it had a face of a bull and was dressed in some kind of royal garb all the other creatures knew that it was the leader and showed some kind of reverance to it. I remember it started speaking to me in some kind of unknown language and I didn't understand what it was saying, but I knew my answer was to be no. And I kept telling the creature no several times more until I was quite loud and authoritative. Next thing I knew this creature, walked right into me and I woke up between wake and sleep, hearing this creature talking its unknown language inside of me. I remember hearing its voice in my heart region underneath my rib cage . This has dream disturbed me to the core....what do I do with this??? HELP??!!!!

Jordanriver8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Disturbing Dream

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:11 pm

FAST. While you're fasting, ask the Lord.
In my four years I've been on this group, I've never told anyone that, but I clearly heard this from the Lord just now. Daniel fasted after he had disturbing dreams too...and the Lord sent the interpretation. I'm praying the Lord will provide His answer soon.
God bless!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:15 pm

A few things I wanted to share as well..whatever this is about, the Lord is with you, and many other believers pulling for you. PRAISE GOD you stood your ground. The Lord is Mighty to save

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordanriver8 on Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:38 pm

Thank you Daph for this....it is a pretty unusual dream then the ones I normally get and it's still plaguing me....this as well as seeing the number 34 all the time....hmmm....

Jordanriver8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud on Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:43 pm

these "Royal Creatures" seem to be Principalities...demons

you causing an "earthquake" means you're causing a disturbance to the Enemy

Cloud

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordanriver8 on Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:09 pm

Interesting, Exciting and disturbing all at the same time. If what you share is true then this is a backhanded compliment from the enemy that I am indeed a voice for such a time as this......And yet as I read this does this mean I have an open door and allowed this thing to come into me??? BLAAAHHH...Definitely fasting and praying is a must for this......please pray for me as I do require protection, wisdom and revelation. Thank you and God Bless You

Jordanriver8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordanriver8 on Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:23 pm

i'm having a hard time since having this dream, praying is hard and reading my bible is quite difficult. There is so MUCH interference...URGH!!! As well I keep seeing the number 34 all the time and 11:11....some how I believe these numbers are tied with my dream....

Jordanriver8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordanriver8 on Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:28 am

Last weekend I actually went back to this place where my dream was irl as I was visiting family for my March Break. I still don't have a concrete answer, but the Lord told me to look at the school name and I totally forgot about it. WOW...The school is called Corpus Christi Elementary Catholic School. But the name Corpus Christi laid heavily on my heart.....the name means "Body of Christ" shocked

Jordanriver8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:29 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top