Dream about son who passed

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream about son who passed

Post by TrustingintheLord on Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:58 pm

My son had passed on Sept 21, 2011.

I had a dream that I walked over to him and he was sitting down in an indian style position with his hands in front of him. When I saw him I said hey Asharri and he looked up to me and said hey ma (like he would say before he passed). He got up and we hugged and I knew to hug him soft because his body was sensitive on his left side, due to bodily injury. After we hugged he said mommy I need some clothes and I said you need some clothes( I was thinking we already had your funeral and God told me what to put on you). It was weird because he had on his grey jogging pants and grey t-shirt. Clothes he would wear when he got home to be more comfortable. However, he told me to he wanted George Payne clothes. He said mommy Go buy George Payne clothes. I step back and said.."ok Asharri". I went to find this clothing brand and I turned into a stylist with no experience. Right before I put gel on this man's head in the chair I asked the barber next to me does he know where I can buy George Payne clothes he said yes..he took me to the clothes and I stood there..I was still puzzled about why Asharri wanted me to buy him these particular clothes.

TrustingintheLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream about son who passed

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:07 pm

First off, I want to express how deeply sorry I am for your loss.

Recently my grandfather went to be with the Lord and several years ago a close friend of mine passed from serious injuries she got in a car accident. In my experience, my dreams seem to explode when I deal with the loss of a loved one. It's difficult for me to understand what particular meaning they have or purpose, but the only thing I can think of is that it's part of a healing process. I might have a dream about them based off a thought I had earlier in the day, but since they are so heavy on my heart, I dream about them very often.
I'm sorry I don't have a Holy Spirit interpretation. But I did want to share a scripture that came to mind:

“Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

“The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’ Matthew 25:37

Could it be that the Lord is showing you that you not only did everything you could, but you also went above and beyond to make sure everything was just right for his funeral? I think the clothes were symbolic for something that was personal that was specificly designed to commemorate him. Does that make sense? Just some thoughts here..if it does not give you peace, then please disregard.
I pray the Lord provides revelation to you soon.
God bless you,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TrustingintheLord on Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:36 pm

Thank you Laura. I just want to say that, when I had the dream my son had already had the funeral. And yes, I did everything i could for his funeral and also, went over and beyond because he is my child whom loved the Lord at the age of 17, chose to walk upright before the Lord and with Him. Also, Asharri was a very good obedient son to me.

However, when I had the dream I was thinking about putting out an award for someone to come forth and tell what happened to him. As a mother, I'm still hurting behind it. So, I thought he was telling me to put the award out and the funds were going to go to someone by the name of George Payne because he was going to tell the truth. I could be wrong. I'm not a dream interpreter, however, I would love for the Holy Spirit to let me know what the dream was about because it has not lifted off of me as of yet.

Again Laura, I do thank you and may the peace and blessings of the Lord overtake, over shadow, and fill your barns and vats with plenty. Have a blessed day!

TrustingintheLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:54 pm

I will continue to pray for revelation from the Lord. I'm just so humbled by your posts and my heart is heavy for/with you. I will be lifting you up tonight in prayer and I trust that He has an answer.
God bless you.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:19 am

TrustintheLord,

Am moved by the loss of your son, you are dealing with loss and its ok to grieve, God is going to have you get over it fully and draw you into a place of wholeness. Its was not easy for you and it is not easy still, I pray the holyspirit who is the comforter will embrace you show you his side of the story. I gave thanks when you mentioned that Asharri Loved and walked in the ways of the Lord,and God who is faithfully has promoted him to glory, I myself when I lose a loved it opens my eyes and I see that death is a reality . When it is so close its so painful but its like God ringing a bell to tell us that here is not our home. I do not have interpretations but I can see the love you had for the son, which was all that he needed that emotional tie was Godly, its ok to grieve about it but know that when all these is over then it shall be time to pack up and walk away from the ashes,there is beauty on the other side. You cam as well praise and thank God for the opportunity he gave you with your son, thanks giving is what you need. Recovery and restoration does not mean that you will get Asharri, but that God has made it work together for good for you, you are going to learn a nother side of HIS in this situation at the end you will say that 'this is how God is like for me' .when you have been set for dissappointment God books you for his devine appointment. He is A God of exchange. I pray peace, joy and thanksgiving upon you.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TrustingintheLord on Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:31 am

Thank you!! Please continue to pray for me and his younger brother because Everything is being tested and shaken..my faith, belief, love, etc..everything and the pain is greater than I could have ever imagined.

Thanks!!!

TrustingintheLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:45 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top