Transformers

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Transformers

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:14 pm

Hello, all -

Just wanted to share a quick reminder that I received today that I should not be too quick to dismiss anything that might just be from the Lord.

I had gone back to bed this morning after being up for a short while, and all I remembered was that I had dreamed about a couple of Transformers. Yes, I'm talking about the robots that change into cars. I didn't remember what happened, and I thought that because it had nothing to do with the other dreams I had last night that it was nothing worth paying attention to.

I visited my parents' house this afternoon and the first story my mom had to tell me was that the furnace was broke, and that my stepdad had to order a new transformer. The fact that I had this dream came to my mind right away. I don't remember anything else in the dream, but I know that it's not a coincidence. If anything, I'm always praying for my family (they're not saved) and for God's provision for them. I know he cares about them as well.

Needless to say, I'll try to not be so quick to dismiss such things in the future.
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Transformers

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:19 am

Hear Hear! I so understand what you mean. I will be taking more notice myself. Thanks for sharing that Mark.

Love in Jesus

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:14 pm

You know what's really awesome? I shared this little experience with a friend of mine who owns a local Christian bookstore. God had been speaking to her about doing something, and she had also had a dream about Transformers. Not only did she agree that what happened with mine was cool, but my sharing served as confirmation to her that she needed to take action.

And what was it? God had wanted to bless me through her, believe it or not. She had intended to give me something from her store (which she did) - a Transformation Study Bible. Crazy how something seemingly insignificant can be a key to greater things.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:14 am

God is good Mark. He gives us the message and we have to seek him for the answer. I love how he gave you the dream about transformers when it was a new transformation bible.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:58 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top