The storm and the ambulance

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The storm and the ambulance

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:45 am

Good morning,

I had a dream last night and need some help discerning. If anyone has input I would be most appreciative. Your thoughts and interpretations are welcome.

I dreamed I was with my family and we were in the upstairs of a house. I was with my husband in the large living room. We were in front of a large picture window. I was looking out the window and saw this really large tornado type storm approaching. I was not frightened but in awe. I watched as it came closer but it was like it was in slow motion....you could see the storm cloud coming but it was above me (like I was laying on the floor watching it) and coming at me like a honey comb effect. I then saw an ambulance in the wind but it was upside down with it's light flashing and it was very close to the window....I then got concerned and said "Oh my God". We all got up and moved and I woke up and that was the end of the dream. My feeling in the dream was observance but then concern and at the end afraid it was going to crash through the window so we all moved. Thanks in advance for your help.

Love in Jesus,

Connie huggins

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The storm and the ambulance

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:01 am

Hello, Connie -

This could just be my thoughts, but because I know that you are a prayer warrior, I wonder if the dream is God (the storm that you were in awe of, but not frightened) bringing an emergency before you (the ambulance) to pray about. Actually, since your family was all assembled together, it may come before your church.

Honestly, I'm not too confident, here.
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:11 am

Thanks Mark,

Actually I am thinking this may be a problem that comes in the family and the Lord is showing me to be patient through the storm. The ambulance being upside down was important to me. Also the fact that it was in slow motion. Again I am not sure. I will be praying for sure and thanks for taking the time to give your input. I appreciate it.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:21 pm

You're welcome, Connie. You know we're here to pray with you through the storm!

Your friend,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:20 am

Thanks Mark. I will be calling on you to pray should the need arise.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:09 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top