Regurgitating seaweed

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Regurgitating seaweed

Post by Citylights on Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:54 am

Last night I had a choice to go to a Christmas party in my townhouse association (which I really didn't want to go to because everyone else is quite elderly) or hear a prophet with a personal prophetic ministry. I have heard the prophet before, and everything he said about me was right on. That was about three years ago. He is not a false prophet. Plus, he works tirelessly speaking, teaching the Bible and accepting donations for (I believe it's called) Impact International.

As I was coming from my daughter's house out of town, I knew I was going to be late to either of them. My friends could not come with me to hear this prophet also. I opted to go to the party and hear the prophet at another time.

My dream had to do with being rebellious to my ex-husband. I was running away from him, and he was trying to find me. (I divorced him about 14 years ago. We had met in a cult, but we are both strong Christians now, and he is remarried.) I was being very nasty. Finally, he caught up with me along with someone like a jailer (I presently do jail ministry). I realized I was being rebellious and tried to change my attitude. Then I started throwing up seaweed.

Please interpret my dream.

Another caveat to this dream: I am a prayer warrior. Occasionally over the last 20 years, God (angels) have spoken to me in my dream just using my name or ringing my doorbell, and I get up to pray.

Thank you and God bless you to all.

Citylights

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regurgitating seaweed

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:33 am

Greetings, Citylights -

My only thought is that the dream is comparable to Jonah's experience, which is also the only place in the Word where I could find seaweed referenced.

Jonah 2:5 - "I sank beneath the waves, and the waters closed over me. Seaweed wrapped itself around my head."

Your throwing up of the seaweed makes me think of a cleansing of the effects of being in rebellious situation.

All that being said, do you feel the dream relates at all to your choice of the Christmas party over the prophet? How did you feel about the choice you made?

These are just my thoughts, so please consider for yourself if they apply to you, and disregard if they do not.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Citylights on Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:26 pm

Thank you for your thoughtful reply. I do not think it was about the choice really, though I do have it in my heart to see this prophet again. He speaks just about every day in my region so that is not a problem. I am thinking that it is more that I had been in some sin and rebellion but over the last, say, 6-7 years, I have grown tremendously as a true Christ-follower. I am wondering if, like you said, it is closely related to rebellion against speaking the Word like Jonah. I did read that this morning - Thank you!

Citylights

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:13 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top