Heart Rhythm Script dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Heart Rhythm Script dream

Post by L4JC on Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:18 am

Hi ya'll,

I had a dream where I saw in a hospital in a room, a person (it appeared to be a man) who had heart problems, and I saw above him, an EKG rhythm script showing his heart rhythm. It went by so fast, I didn't recognize what type of rhythm it was. Then, I saw him get up out of bed and walk out. Then, the dream changed, and I saw my stepmom asleep in a hospital bed and saw the same EKG rhythm strip above her, with the Initails TPN over the rhythm. Then, I woke up.

I am a former EKG Tech (20 years ago). And I know TPN means Total Parental Nutrition (an IV bag that has all the vitamin, mineral essentials and fluid to restore the patient's depleted essentials). My stepmom is a devout careful eater and always making sure she eats the right kinds of foods and low fat, etc. So, I'm unclear why the dream is showing she may be in need of a TPN?

I'm unsure what this dream is about. Not sure who this "man" is? I never seen him before... and I'm concerned about my stepmom. But wonder if this dream is trying to tell me something and if I should let my stepmom know? I don't want to scare her, but I also want to make sure she's okay, too. I'm praying for God's will here... and I am hoping I get some insight to the meaning of this dream and some supported prayers here, too, as well... thanks in advance. :)

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Heart Rhythm Script dream

Post by astra on Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:00 am

Hi, I am not a dream interpreter AT ALL. So please know that what I am saying is just what I personally got from reading your post. And if you do not feel comfortable with what I said, just toss it :-)

When I read others' dreams in 99% of cases I have no clue what they mean (including my own, by the way :-( ). But when I read yours this is what I felt:
The man you saw first in your dream was absolutely OK because he got up from his bed and walked away. Then you saw your step-mom with the same rythm, this tells me she is OK too! And I also do not feel that your dream tells you that she NEEDS TPN. I feel that it shows you that she ALREADY IS receiving all the nutrition she needs from her healthy diet. I think this dream shows you she is OK that way. I don't know why you had the dream. Just a guess, maybe some doubts regarding this subject will arise in your step-mom's future and you were shown that there should not be any worries in this area. It looks like a dream of confirmation that she is OK.

Again, please remember, that this is just what I felt when I read your dream.
God bless,
astra

astra

View user profile http://www.for-god-so-loved.org

Back to top Go down

Post by astra on Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:06 am

Just had another thought, well, guestion actually. Do you remember what you felt IN YOUR DREAM? Not after you woke up and remembered the dream (when your mind kicks in), but when you were asleep and had the dream. Were you worried, did you have an uneasy feeling? Or did you have a relaxed feeling, like everything is going to be ok? I think that our feelings during the dream are part of the message and can really point us in the right direction when interpreting.

I find that after I wake up and start analyzing what I saw in my dream, my feelings change, but it's because I am trying to figure it out with my own mind which is very limited and it starts sending alarm signals when in my dream I actually felt relaxed and joyful. - Just my 2 cents :-)

astra

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:35 am

Astra, thanks for your thoughts and input. To be honest with you, in the dream I was anxious and I was trying hard to read the EKG strip to decipher the kind of heart rhythm she had. I was concerned with the man, too, until he walked away. Then, I turned back around to look at the bed he was laying in and saw my stepmom in the same bed asleep and the EKG strip was above her and I was panicky as the strip was flowing fast, and I was reading the strip, trying to see what kind of rhthym she had ... and as I was deciphering it, I saw the initiaals TPN on it. Then I woke up.

I hadn't thought of it that way that dream may be a good one, letting me know that my stepmom is Ok. I've been worried about her for some time now. She's been very very tired lately and has had previous pressure to her chest over the summer. She says she's fine, just not sleeping well and having a hard time getting any energy. I saw her last in September. Now I'm getting this dream...makes me wonder if she's truly okay?

Thanks for your insights! :)

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by astra on Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:55 am

Again, I can be way off on this one, but still keep getting the same feeling that this is a dream of encouragement for you. Your step mom was in the same bed where the man was who simply got up and walked away.
Maybe this is some sort of a testimonial. Like someone else was in "the same bed" - in the same position/situation (maybe even someone you know) and he simply walked away from it.

Maybe this is to show that the way she feels is not caused by what she eats, but by something else...(stress, worries??) I don't know. Lift her up before the Lord, you might get more insight from Him regarding the cause of the problem.

Not that long ago I had a horrible nightmare after which I woke up in cold sweat and just could not believe I had a dream like that. But it ended up to be a dream of victory regarding an intercessory situation (which edned up to be an amazing victory of the Lord) I was involved in. Wonderful people here helped me and directed me with their advices and comforting to get the right interpretation of the dream and get me out of fear.

God bless!!!

astra

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:23 am

Astra, thank you so much for your encouragement! You may be exactly right about this... and Praise God that your nightmare was one of "victory"! I love those kind of testimonials! Thanks for sharing your story!

My stepmom is a natural at worrying. So, you could very well be right about that. It could be stress. She worries about my brothers and me often. And I'm glad you pointed out that the man could be the symbolism for what will occur with my stepmom. I feel better already. And I am defintely praying and asking God for His insight and for His intercession as He sees fit.

Thank you for sharing your heart with me! wink Have a blessed SONday!

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:30 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top