having dreams with children

View previous topic View next topic Go down

having dreams with children

Post by Tokiogirl21 on Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:01 am

hello my name is Stephanie i'm new to the site,

for the past 3 years i've been having dreams about having kids and for a year i have been having dreams of being married to my crush who is in a secular rock band almost unknown to some americans (this is b/c it's a german-based rock band). I mean I do want a family that would be great there is a problem, at age 19 I was forced into getting sterilized by my own family and liberal-anti-life-think-they-know-it-all docs at planned parenthood Portland, Oregon and my other half of the family (parents are divorced, yet another reason i want a family so badly my childhood wasn't happy and i don't want that for my kids if i get to have any. My belief is that families should love each other not start fights and make kids choose sides.) didn't know about this until i told them about it last year b/c my father told me in 2008 not to tell anyone on that side but b/c of my pro-life views that forced me to live with what happened to me until i had to tell someone. anyway, i did not let Planned Parenthood Portland proceed with this sterilization. But about two months later on December 16, 2008 (3 years this coming friday) i was sterilized in the hospital. i still remember how i looked that day, guilty, sad and heartbroken like the life was sucked out of me.

i still remember one of the dreams i had before i told my grandmother in early 2010:

Anyway, the last dream I remember having that featured this was it was around Christmas and we were in our house (that I shared with my husband in the dream,Bill who's a rock singer in real life and our daughter in the dream). It was snowing and Bella (My two year old daughter with Bill in this dream) wanted to go outside to play.
I told her we were expecting visitors and I didn't want her to get buried in the blizzard. Tom (who lived with us in this dream, he's bill's brother and the guitarist of the band in real life) was helping me get the house decorated since Bill was on the couch with a broken leg (He fell off the roof into the snow while helping Tom with the Christmas lights earlier in the dream)
Later in the dream, I was sitting on the couch with Bill when Bella walked up to us. The only thing I remember her asking was "Is Santa here yet, Mama?"
"What do you think,sweetie?" was my reply
Then, That's when Gustav (he's the drummer of the band) came down the stairs dressed in a Santa suit.
It was a cute dream. But it's a big fat pity I don't have these very often.

I also wanted to share this b/c i saw something on tv last night on some religious program on the Daystar channel about dreams and was just curious if this was God's way of telling me that I shouldn't have been keeping this sterilization a secret or that he was telling me something else regarding my fertility was going to happen?

Last edited by Tokiogirl21 on Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding something)

Tokiogirl21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: having dreams with children

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:33 am

Hi and WELCOME!!!

Yes dreams do come from God and He sends them to us to encourage us, warn us, guide and direct us. Sometimes we have a Holy Spirit interpretation, and sometimes we just share our thoughts based on our own experiences.

When I read your post I felt led to share this scripture:

"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

I know that the enemy wants to discourage you by telling you your dream could never become a reality, but our God is SO BIG!! He gives BIG gifts and He gives them even when we think we cant have them! You just tell that devil he's a liar and he's defeated in Jesus Name because GOD has a HAPPY future planned for you!!!!

Don't worry about HOW it will happen, just praise Him for it because His plan is to bless and prosper you! Just continue to seek first His Kingdom and all this will be added unto you!

Now about your dream: I do believe the Lord is and will continue to give you glimpses into your future happiness. He does this so when the devil throws those doubts and lies at us we can say "no that's not true because God has promised and I have SEEN that He has great things for me!"

Also, people can be symbolic for other people in dreams which makes things confusing sometimes LOL. BUT we're not always meant to have a full interpretation every time.
The Lord gave me several dreams about my future husband (before I even met him) and in most of the dreams he was a different person and sometimes a famous person. But later when they all came to pass I was able to understand why the Lord used that particular symbol. Perhaps your man will be a musician? Just a thought there..anyway Here is another scripture that may help:

“Write down the revelation
and make it plain on tablets
so that a herald may run with it.
For the revelation awaits an appointed time;
it speaks of the end
and will not prove false.
Though it linger, wait for it;
it will certainly come
and will not delay." Habakkuk 2:2

I pray the Lord emparts HIS Joy to you today!!
Blessings!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tokiogirl21 on Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:48 am

I have another dream that I had before I took a train trip in the spring this year this one also features the twins from the same band but this time a baby was in it as well here's the skinny

Once I dreamed that I was going to Portland on a train and the twins were there only because they wound up in Eugene by mistake.
Bill and Tom came to my seat brfore the train left the station now I didn't know they were there.
Bill asks "Are these seats taken?"
to which I replied "No. I'm happy to share with u guys."
Later on in the dream, I was about to ask the twins how long they were staying in Portland until they sorted out their train issues. But the train had faulty brakes and sped up.
Everyone was in a panic. I seem to remember getting up to stand but I fell over only to have the twins catch me.
I was in a lot of pain and told the twins I needed to lay down
We found and empty room in the sleeper car big enough for three people
I laid down on the bed but that didn't help.
"Should we look for a doctor?" Bill asked Tom
"I'll go. Stay with Stephanie." Tom replied before leaving
"Bill! Tom! I'm scared! What's going on?" I said
Bill kissed me on the cheek and shrugged then replied "I don't know. We're scared too."
Later Tom came back with a nurse then he sat next to me and began to rub my back (i was in the middle with both twins on either side)
After that, we found out what was causing my pain I had become pregnant in the dream (which is strange considering I don't know the status of my fertility in real life) And the baby girl's father (or should I say fathers) were both of the twins (I find this too to be strange because I will admit to having a crush on Bill Kaulitz and liking him more than his brother Tom. I don't know why the dream pegged both twins as the father of the baby in this dream)
After the baby was born the train started again. And the three of us spent the rest of the ride admiring the little surprise that suddenly came into our lives.

Now I must tell you in this dream the train did stop while I was in labor in the dream (seeing as I was pregnant without knowing it in the dream)
but started again once the baby was born. Also it took Tom a long time to find help since this train had about eight or nine cars on it.

What does this mean Anyone? I'm utterly confused. I've tried dream interpretation sites and the best they could give me was that I had a crush on the twins which is virtually impossible when it comes to me. when ever I've had a crush on someone, It's always been one person. Not more than one guy in one setting. Am I possibly involved in some sort of love triangle even if I don't know these guys. I've always been told God will pick someone very special for me. Is this his way of showing me he's having a tough time deciding on my "Mr. Right"?
Not to mention another christian forum I belong to tried to interpet this dream and all i got was a mishmosh of stuff that didn't make any sense which confused me even more! tornado Please help me!

Tokiogirl21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:45 am

I have some thoughts, but it's not an Holy Spirit interpretation. Sometimes we have one, sometimes we only have a few of our own thoughts..It's important for you to seek the Lord about the full meaning because He will help you understand and give you full revelation.

It's possible these two people are very close in real life, like maybe real twins, brothers, best friends, cousins (that are good friends). Also babies can be very symbolic for things that are projects or things that take up a lot of your time and energy. I wouldn't assume this second dream is literal. Most of my dreams are highly symbolic with a few things that are literal in them.(again just some thoughts) But It's up to us to seek the Lord on the full meaning of our dreams..sometimes we don't know the true meaning until we see it manifest IRL.
I pray the Lord provides revelation to you soon.
God bless

Last edited by daphanie02 on Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud on Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:39 am

yes i believe you CAN/WILL have Children

it will happen to prove to you and those who were against you God's power, obviously

God is able

Cloud

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:49 am

yes Cloud, anything is possible with God. Amen

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tokiogirl21 on Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:51 pm

daphanie02 wrote:I have some thoughts, but it's not an Holy Spirit interpretation. Sometimes we have one, sometimes we only have a few of our own thoughts..It's important for you to seek the Lord about the full meaning because He will help you understand and give you full revelation.

It's possible these two people are very close in real life, like maybe real twins, brothers, best friends, cousins (that are good friends). Also babies can be very symbolic for things that are projects or things that take up a lot of your time and energy. I wouldn't assume this second dream is literal. Most of my dreams are highly symbolic with a few things that are literal in them.(again just some thoughts) But It's up to us to seek the Lord on the full meaning of our dreams..sometimes we don't know the true meaning until we see it manifest IRL.
I pray the Lord provides revelation to you soon.
God bless
these guys are twin brothers in real life and they are really close. i just wanted to get that out of the way. i just wanted to ask what did u mean by "I wouldn't assume this second dream is literal." Did u mean it wouldn't be possible? b/c i understand if u did even i think the concept of a child with three natural parents (two of which are related) is a little on the strange side of things. Btw, I have high functioning autism (or asperger's syndrome for ppl who don't want to be technical) my thinking can sometimes be literal and this can make dreams really confusing for me. And b/c i'm on medication (just a guess) I have more "pizza dreams" (as one person on that religious tv show i mentioned a few posts back called it) than spiritual revelations and sometimes I can't tell which is which b/c i can be literal in my thinking. sometimes if it's a dream where I felt the presence of another person, i'll remember it but if it's a dream where I'm at a certain location or an event is going to happen that hasn't happened yet and these same twins are in the dream (usually that's the case) then i'll remember half of the dream and try hard to remember how it ended. I don't record my dreams b/c by the time i go to bed i'm too tired and if I have a dream and wake up after it has finished, i probably won't remember some of it, just how it began, the middle or the end. Another thing is in some of my dreams sometimes people talk and sometimes it's like someone hit the 'mute' button in my dream pattern. But with the dreams with the twins, there is always sound.

Tokiogirl21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:00 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top