this prophetic dream won't go away.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

this prophetic dream won't go away.

Post by Chimere on Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:39 am

Okay, bear with me, this dream is a continuation and I thought it would end, apparently this is not the case and I'm getting really vexed about it. There's this man who I had met but never really conversed with him in 2009 until last year around mid February 2010 the Lord showed me he wants to be an actor and he confessed that he is in acting and the Lord was showing me that there are people close to him who are not really for him but against him or just pretending to be his friend (I will go into detail later about this if anyone can help me.) But in early March 2010 is when I started having dreams about him, furture dreams, which is scaring me because half of them came to pass! The dreams keep on having a certain theme that he is stalking me or keep chasing after me and I'm running away from him and I usually don't run unless there is something I feel endangering me. I had a dream about him showing up at my birthday and I thought it was last year's b-day, but it turns out to be this year's b-day and the Lord told me he would be there, sure enough as I entered the door, he was there. The other dream I had of him keeping tabs on me, the place kept changing as he kept going back and forth when I was moving back and forth and his coworkers would whsiper to him what I was doing and that has happened. One weekend he was away from his job and he had to be at the new place his company was opening up in Miami, his coworkers in New York (is where I live) told him what I was doing and what I was wearing and a weekend later he showed up to work at his orginal location (SMH). I'm sorry I am frustrated because I know something isn't right in my soul and God keeps telling me and showing me, but it's like my heart is afraid to find out what He's really saying to me. So early this year, I had a dream about something important was taken from me. I remember the dream as if it happened today. In the dream, it was my sister and me, obviously my sister is a symbol about my life and very important to me. She was talking to someone I used to talk to, but in the dream I was looking for her, but once I found her, I started looking for my keys and the man, his name is Mike, came out of nowhere and started following me with a sly smile on his face, asking me while I was on the floor trying to get my keys, "What are you looking for?" In the dream, I am terrified and I didn't answer him. So I grabbed my keys and walked out with my sister and at the end of the dream he rushed to the door blowing a kiss at me. And in reality this is what the dream meant (I didn't realized it until after the event had taken place). My purse was stolen and he was behind it and in reality, I only walked away with my metro card and keys (like in the dream I walked away with my keys).

When I told my sister about it, she asked me how can I be sure, that very night God showed me in my sleep how Mike was going through my purse, touching my ipod, my phone, my perfume (I can tell you every single item that was in my purse that night. And when I told the manager that my purse was missing, he had a smile on his face and even though I was distraught, the Lord showed me he knew who done it and I prayed right in the place asking God who did it and He told me it was someone I knew basically it was an inside job! And when I mentioned to Mike about my purse being stolen in late March of this year, he looked to his left and I knew right there, he did it. I have NO DOUBT in my mind he did it. The night before my purse went missing, I asked him to hold it for me and I thanked him for doing so ... I hate that I didn't pay strict attention to the dream earlier, but I have so much going in my life, and when it happened it was too late. I prayed like two weeks ago about this incident and the Lord told me the devil jumped in his heart like Satan did with Judas Iscariot. But here's where the dreams get scarier :/ ... Even though Mike is angry with me about speaking the truth that when he continue to pursue acting he will see who his real friends are. The dreams aren't ceasing. One night I went out to treat myself to a movie and to head to Best Buy later. (May 4th 2011) But God visit me in the spirit and He let me feel that Mike's spirit was near like he was in the city at the same time as I was. And sure enough after I left Best Buy the Lord prompted me to walk further down, normally I go home after browsing, but for SOME STRANGE REASON, God wanted me to SEE SOMETHING. I walked three blocks down from Best Buy and my heart fell out of my chest: Mike was in the city. I didn't go in the place but I deliberately walked by it because I wanted him to see me. And this was the very same week I was framed on my job and lost it through a coworker who hated me in the most vicious way. Anyway, I went to Mike's play (around in late March he confessed his feelings to me and I urged him to stop because it wasn't necessary but he insisted for me to listen to him.) I noticed he became tense when I started talking to him because he KNOWS that I caught him in the act. I live in Brooklyn and he lives in Manhattan and everyone knows how LARGE New York is. There is NO WAY for two people who lives in two different boroughs can wind up in the same area that night. I can understand if we both live in Manhattan then we both would run into each other naturally. I felt it in my heart that him being in Manhattan the same time as me was not by chance but it was deliberate. My friend told me that very week he saw Mike lurking around the train station of where I would go to my job. And I felt the Lord was trying to tell me something because that week I had a dream about him showing up at my job ... and it was confirmed through my friend. I try to convince myself that I am dreaming these dreams on my own, but obviously this isn't the case. Because like I said here is where the dreams get scarier and my reality. Around June 2 2011, I was standing outside so Mike had seen me standing outside, he told the guard not to let me inside. I've been a regular there for two years and NOW all of a sudden I couldn't go inside or go next door! Sounds real suspicious to me. And I knew within my heart something was COMPLETELY off about this scenario. I had another vision that very same week before this incident had taken place that Mike was there at his job, but the poster was showing something about his acting and when I tried to get close to him, I was blocked so when I turned around I saw a young woman and she then turned into an old woman, which I am guessing that deception is involved. He had enough nerve to block me off facebook and didn't even tell me what I did wrong. I knew he lied on me to his coworkers because they were afraid of me and they normally say hi to me.

And as I started praying after this mess had happened and the Lord showed me he's deceiving his coworkers about me. It's a mirage. He wants them to think I'm stalking him, when it's actually the other way around. Whenever I entered the place he works at, he would always stare at me and move REAL close to me and even when we weren't speaking to each other he still find the nerve to be close to me or make sure I see him. And I am still convinced there is something completely off with this scenario. Secular people call it cop's instinct or woman's intuition, but I KNOW it's God warning me about this character. And I asked God, "Lord, since Mike blocked me, isn't there supposed to be closure??? Why I don't feel closure? What is wrong with this picture? Please make it clear to me." But God answered and said the dreams will still keep occurring. :/.

so in the summer I hadn't had dreams about Mike in a couple of weeks until Mid to late July God showed me something specific what Mike was doing without my knowledge, there were two dreams:

dream one: Mike was in Michigan, where I'm originally from, throwing a play there and my sisters were in the dream, every place I went to as a child. and I saw Mike standing in the parking lot and I asked him, "What are you doing here?"
He shrugged and then smiled at me and he disappeared! (the night my purse got stolen, I told you everything was in there; my bank card, state id, everything! my life basically.)

dream two: he was asking my former classes mates about my dating life and wants to know about my intimate history, the boys were afraid of him it was as if Mike was threatening them to tell him the truth and they fearfully answered him that I am innocent. When I walked in at his job, He was staring at me REAL HARD and He had the same smile on his face and blew me a kiss. dream ended.

and just last week I received an invitation from his job for all December birthdays and my birthday is NOT in December and this is what struck me as odd, all of MIKE'S FRIENDS are on this list! I am not going to that because in my spirit I feel something isn't right. And I don't know why Mike's face keep flashing before me about that crazy invite.

And two more dreams I had this week, dream one: I was visiting my loved ones in Michigan, my parents and my sisters and in the dream I was visiting my childhood home (it was burned down in 2005) :(. But in the dream Mike came through the front door where the tv was located and he walked in with his dog. At first he was angry with me and then later in the dream he kissed my neck and then I respond in the same manner, kissing his neck. then the dream ended. dream two: I was hiding in the bathroom stalls and his coworkers whispered something to him about me and I was laughing in the stalls and he walked right in the bathroom entering the stall I was in and attacked me and I screamed and then everything went black! and I woke up, upset.

Okay, I know it is lengthy, but this is how much these dreams are bothering me. I know this guy isn't my TYPE because he is wrong for me on all levels. But since Mike and I aren't on good speaking terms right now, what I don't get is, why do I keep having dreams about him????? I know it's not going anywhere, but I keep noticing these dreams have more to do what's going on in his heart towards me versus me thinking about him. Is it obsession?? Is he infatuated with me? someone please help me. crying I pray that the Holy Spirit will deal with whoever is reading this. I need peace and liberty so I can know what to do next and be prepared so I won't be caught in a trap. Oh yes, early last year I had a dream about him asking me out in the fall, it hasn't happened yet, but I am doing all I can to avoid that from happening because in the dream I didn't give him an answer. I was very hesitant. thanks for reading and listening with your spiritual heart and ears. and Have a blessed night everyone. I love each and every one of you with the Love of God.

Chimere

Chimere

View user profile http://amzn.to/ICKWgM

Back to top Go down

Re: this prophetic dream won't go away.

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:15 am

Hi Chimere! I know how you feel. I honestly believe this keeps happening to you because you have a gift. I am happily married, but I also dream a LOT about my ex husband's life. Its my theory that we dream about who is on our hearts. Even if we push them out of our minds, they're still on our hearts when we sleep. Now what I mean by "on our hearts" is like that burden you feel when you pray for someone. My ex is lost and he has many addictions. I think the Lord shows me his life to continue praying for him. There have been a couple times where I've told him a dream I had about him and they ended up being exactly what he was going through. I give God all the Glory and I believe that's why the Lord gave the dreams to me was to bring Him glory. I still have lots of dreams about him but mostly I ponder them in my heart and pray on them. The Lord is giving these to you for a reason (since He said they will continue). He is our teacher, and I think that He will teach you a lot from this situation. And PRAY PRAY PRAY for him. Because I think a lot of times when we pray in the natural, that burden when we sleep isn't so heavy and it may reduce the amount of dreams we have about that person. Because when we pray in the Spirit, most of the time things like this are revealed THEN and we dont have to wait to go to sleep and dream about them. Make sense? I hope this helps!
Blessings!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chimere on Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:31 am

Thank you Laura!!!! I remember back in the spring time, the Lord did tell me to pray for him ... I'm constantly praying for him and the situation everyday. And Yes, you're right I do have a gift. I strongly believe with all my heart when we go into our secret closet we will meet God there. I will continue to pray. Thank you again, Laura and understanding where I come from. It's a lonely road when dreams this heavy comes to you. And it's hard to share when some people dont understand. Honestly, I knew within my heart this isn't normal and I remember having a dream back in the summer it was brief that Mike ends up thanking me for setting him free. (I think it's because I told him the truth out of God's love and I believe I haven't stopped praying for him.) Now the question is I must ask God to show me what to pray for concerning Mike. And in due time, I pray God will open his eyes to see that I'm not the enemy and that I really am being his friend. ;)

Last edited by Chimere M. on Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Chimere

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:53 pm

Amen Chimere, you said it!!!
I'm glad you found this website too, it's good to have an outlet and speak to others who know how you feel. We all know how it feels to have others not understand and it's good to be in like minded company! huggins

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chimere on Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:39 am

It's really a lonely road and when you responded I felt a release (I'm actually crying tears of joy right now) in my spirit and being more at ease now I found this site ... it's not fun hassling with dreams and not understanding them. These visions about this man has gotten so unbearable I literally cried to God, "I can't take it no more!" He definitely answered my prayer about my issue about this dude .. I makin a dedication to read here every day so I can hone my skills of interpreting and understanding the meaning of my dreams because as God's children we must communicate with Him so He can protect us, guide us, and love us gracefully no matter what we encounter and as long He is our Rock, I know without a shadow of a doubt He will not let anything take us under :hooray:

Chimere

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:45 am

Oh yay I'm so glad, I'm so glad you found us to!!! AMEN and AMEN to that last part!!! woo hoo

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:55 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top